Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Riley Gaines just endorsed DeSantis
VCE Offline
1st String

I Root For: Tradition
Riley Gaines just endorsed DeSantis
(This post was last modified: 06-02-2023 01:04 AM by VCE.)
06-01-2023 07:14 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

shere khan Offline
Southerner

I Root For: Tulane
RE: Riley Gaines just endorsed DeSantis
Here come the desantis bros.

God help us. They are like covidiots and ukrsine tards

Regardless of thr gop nominee, you have two choices.

Prog filth vs not prog filth

Thats it folks
06-01-2023 07:17 PM
MileHighBronco Offline
Legend

I Root For: Broncos
Why is this important or news worthy? You gonna post every time some minor celebrity endorses him? Is Ron really that weak that you feel you must prop him up?
06-01-2023 07:38 PM
AdoptedMonarch Online
Heisman

I Root For: Old Dominion
(06-01-2023 07:38 PM)MileHighBronco Wrote:  Why is this important or news worthy? You gonna post every time some minor celebrity endorses him? Is Ron really that weak that you feel you must prop him up?

Yeah, VCE, learn some respect. Only Trump-fluffing threads are welcome on board.
06-01-2023 07:51 PM
MileHighBronco Offline
Legend

Old "one note" AM chimes in. We know where he stands, as he goes on a rant in most of his posts.

My Q. remains out there. What is the point, unless somebody is infatuated with her?
06-01-2023 07:56 PM
stinkfist Online
nuts zongo's in the house

I Root For: Mustard Buzzards
(06-01-2023 07:17 PM)shere khan Wrote:  Here come the desantis bros.

Thats it folks

but it's politics ... like the View, some like the spank and spew shot right in the face or feces...

yeah, we're fk'd...
06-01-2023 08:02 PM
Advertisement

VCE Offline
1st String

(06-01-2023 07:56 PM)MileHighBronco Wrote:  Old "one note" AM chimes in. We know where he stands, as he goes on a rant in most of his posts.

My Q. remains out there. What is the point, unless somebody is infatuated with her?

She's the most prominent person criticizing what seems to be the issue of the day for the past couple months. Why is this so hard to understand?
06-01-2023 08:19 PM
MileHighBronco Offline
Legend

Why be so obtuse about it? Why not give us some context in your post?

There are plenty of things that might be considered the issue of the day lately.
(This post was last modified: 06-01-2023 08:22 PM by MileHighBronco.)
06-01-2023 08:20 PM
bobdizole Offline
All American

I Root For: MT

Thats it folks

The prog filth are going to sit back and watch the GOP rip itself apart
06-01-2023 08:22 PM
Bear Catlett Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: UC
(06-01-2023 07:14 PM)VCE Wrote:  on Newsmax. no link yet

And...?
06-01-2023 08:30 PM
VCE Offline
1st String

(06-01-2023 08:20 PM)MileHighBronco Wrote:  Why be so obtuse about it? Why not give us some context in your post?

There are plenty of things that might be considered the issue of the day lately.

She's a household name amongst anyone who has been following the anti tranny stuff. (Former) Swimmer from Kentucky who has spoken out and been physically attacked for not wanting men in sports. I get that always Trumpers may not hear about this since he and his team are extremely weak on the issue- supporting disney and bud light.

I seriously wouldn't have expected any conservative who has been paying the least amount of attention to have not heard of her. My apologies for being obtuse.
06-01-2023 08:32 PM
Advertisement

Eagleyed Offline
1st String

I Root For: USM

Thats it folks

Kind of how I feel about some of the Trump posts. I wonder when someone posts that only Trump can do it why you don't post your you only have two choices stuff.

Either way I don't really care who endorses who and if a celebrity endorsement changes your position rather than you voting for the person who you think is best for office then you shouldn't be voting. Whether Riley Gaines had endorsed Desantis, Trump, or a Basic Campfire shouldn't be what makes someone vote for a candidate.
(This post was last modified: 06-01-2023 08:38 PM by Eagleyed.)
06-01-2023 08:34 PM
Bear Catlett Offline
Hall of Famer

(06-01-2023 08:32 PM)VCE Wrote:  
(06-01-2023 08:20 PM)MileHighBronco Wrote:  Why be so obtuse about it? Why not give us some context in your post?

She's a household name amongst anyone who has been following the anti tranny stuff. (Former) Swimmer from Kentucky who has spoken out and been physically attacked for not wanting men in sports. I get that always Trumpers may not hear about this since he and his team are extremely weak on the issue- supporting disney and bud light.

I seriously wouldn't have expected any conservative who has been paying the least amount of attention to have not heard of her. My apologies for being obtuse.

Bro, this aint news.

All of us on here would vote for Spongebob if he was the republican nominee as opposed to President idiot.
06-01-2023 08:43 PM
VCE Offline
1st String

(06-01-2023 08:30 PM)Bear Catlett Wrote:  
(06-01-2023 07:14 PM)VCE Wrote:  on Newsmax. no link yet

And...?

does that help?
06-01-2023 08:46 PM
VCE Offline
1st String

(06-01-2023 08:43 PM)Bear Catlett Wrote:  

Bro, this aint news.

All of us on here would vote for Spongebob if he was the republican nominee as opposed to President idiot.

It's news because it's a prominent endorsement. None of us are basing our votes on it, as Eagleyed said, but when team Trump is out touting endorsements and DeSantis' lack thereof, I think it's fair to note that he's not the only one getting them. Particularly one in an area of weakness for Trump.
06-01-2023 08:50 PM
fsquid Offline
Legend

I Root For: Memphis, Queens (NC)

CrappiesCrappiesCrappiesCrappiesMemphis Hall of Fame

So not the driver from Days of Thunder?

Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk
06-01-2023 09:24 PM
Advertisement

andybible1995 Offline
All American

I Root For: TN, MTSU, MD

Thats it folks

Trumptards and Bidenbots are just as bad, if not worse. We're screwed no matter who wins. Better start looking for a third world country to run to when things finally start collapsing here.
06-01-2023 09:40 PM
Bear Catlett Offline
Hall of Famer

(06-01-2023 08:50 PM)VCE Wrote:  
(06-01-2023 08:43 PM)Bear Catlett Wrote:  

Bro, this aint news.

It's news because it's a prominent endorsement. None of us are basing our votes on it, as Eagleyed said, but when team Trump is out touting endorsements and DeSantis' lack thereof, I think it's fair to note that he's not the only one getting them. Particularly one in an area of weakness for Trump.

I think you're confusing us with democrats... who do NOTHING but vote for who they're told to vote for.
06-01-2023 10:18 PM
WKUYG Away
Hall of Famer

I Root For: WKU
Like I said DeSantis is good at getting the one issues republican voters....

at this point that's all he is a one trick pony that plays on the emotion of the weak minds that believe moral issues are the most important factor.

Can any of you moral police (bible thumpers like Andy and VCE) voters tell the rest of us what DeSantis plan is to turn this country around on any other issue? We know he said he would "DESTORY THE WOKE LEFT" and that was enough to give a few of you a stiffy. Hell even on the issue VCE started this thread there is not one thing a President DeSantis can do to change it. Unless a executive order would stand the test in court. I think 90% of us posting on this board are against males who think they are female playing in female sports.

Unlike those of you that get a stiffy with the ideal of DeSantis winning and raising his magic wand and doing away with it. I know the president doesn't have that power. So its a freaking talking point to get to those one issue voters. Voters that must be dumb as **** if they think President DeSantis has the power in his pen to stop the NCAA or the local swim club or whatever that want to allow this. This is the same thing democrats do when they say a republican is going to take away SS....its throwing raw meat to weak minded voters.

Congress might have that power but a candy ass republican congress only "talks" about those type of issues when they dont have control. When they do they avoid the tough issues.

I'll start the list of what DeSantis plan for America is and some of you that support him can add to it. Please dont add what you think, only what DeSantis has a plan for

1. "DESTORY THE WOKE LEFT" (has he even told you how he plans on doing this?)
(This post was last modified: 06-02-2023 12:19 AM by WKUYG.)
06-02-2023 12:12 AM
Eagleyed Offline
1st String

I Root For: USM
(06-02-2023 12:12 AM)WKUYG Wrote:  Like I said DeSantis is good at getting the one issues republican voters....

at this point that's all he is a one trick pony that plays on the emotion of the weak minds that believe moral issues are the most important factor.

Can any of you moral police (bible thumpers like Andy and VCE) voters tell the rest of us what DeSantis plan is to turn this country around on any other issue? We know he said he would "DESTORY THE WOKE LEFT" and that was enough to give a few of you a stiffy. Hell even on the issue VCE started this thread there is not one thing a President DeSantis can do to change it. Unless a executive order would stand the test in court. I think 90% of us posting on this board are against males who think they are female playing in female sports.

Unlike those of you that get a stiffy with the ideal of DeSantis winning and raising his magic wand and doing away with it. I know the president doesn't have that power. So its a freaking talking point to get to those one issue voters. Voters that must be dumb as **** if they think President DeSantis has the power in his pen to stop the NCAA or the local swim club or whatever that want to allow this. This is the same thing democrats do when they say a republican is going to take away SS....its throwing raw meat to weak minded voters.

Congress might have that power but a candy ass republican congress only "talks" about those type of issues when they dont have control. When they do they avoid the tough issues.

I'll start the list of what DeSantis plan for America is and some of you that support him can add to it. Please dont add what you think, only what DeSantis has a plan for

1. "DESTORY THE WOKE LEFT" (has he even told you how he plans on doing this?)

I'll just go for one of the most recent things DeSantis has done for the economy in Florida. https://flgov.com/2023/05/31/governor-de...n-florida/

Here's his state of Florida address where he talks almost entirely about how the Florida economy has improved. https://nypost.com/2023/03/07/desantis-t...e-address/

I just went to his campaign website where his latist 40 minute video was almost entirely on getting small business growing, removing onerous regulations, getting government out of the way. He mentioned wokeism for maybe 3 of the 40 minutes.

As for knowing there is nothing he can do to change something. You mean like when Trump said he would build the border wall and make Mexico pay for it, then later said he knew he wouldn't be able to do it? Something like that?

By the way you seem very angry. Be careful, your going to be rooting so hard against DeSantis that you will be rooting for Disney like Trump is.
06-02-2023 12:30 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.