Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Vivek Ramaswamy
Was SoMs Eagle Offline
Heisman

I Root For: Mustard Buzzard
Vivek Ramaswamy
This guy is saying all the right things. The democrats take out Trump and this guy demolishes the democrats. Maybe the left will be taken out by yet another backfire. He does well in the debates and he might catch up with Trump! He should be the one that scares the chit out of the left.

Just had a really good interview on Brett’s show.

I just hope he can stand up to the bullchit to come from the deep state and MSM. I’m sure they believe they can eat him alive.
08-02-2023 05:40 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

Bear Catlett Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: UC
RE: Vivek Ramaswamy
If he keeps it up he'll be indicted soon.
08-02-2023 06:06 PM
andybible1995 Online
All American

I Root For: TN, MTSU, MD
(08-02-2023 06:06 PM)Bear Catlett Wrote:  If he keeps it up he'll be indicted soon.

All Republicans are guilty until proven guilty, according to Democrats.
08-02-2023 06:08 PM
Eagleyed Online
1st String

I Root For: USM
I like him a lot. There are many of his positions that he cannot accomplish as president though in the sense the federal government doesn't directly control it. Such as his positions on schools. As far as I know he hasn't answered how he would get school districts to follow along with his plan as it's something that local school districts and/or states control. But, pretty sure every single one of the republican candidates have promised to do things as president that isn't actually within the presidents or even federal governments control. So singling him out over that isn't my intent.

The other negative is his lack of track record. I remember people like McCain talked a big conservative game while running, but then ended up not following through many times. I do believe Vivek to be honest, but I still like seeing a track record of following through.
08-02-2023 11:21 PM
ODU BBALL Offline
Heisman

I Root For: ODU
Everything that I have seen regarding him so far, I have liked. If he makes it to the primary ballot here in VA, he has my strong consideration at this point. Still a lot of time left and there are some others that have my attention as well.

One thing is for sure - whoever gets the final nomination for the Republican party will get my vote in the national election. The other side is totally incompetent and that's putting it nicely.
(This post was last modified: 08-02-2023 11:46 PM by ODU BBALL.)
08-02-2023 11:45 PM
BartlettTigerFan Online
Have gun Will travel

I Root For: Freedom
He lost me at we should be good little sheep and wear our masks.
08-03-2023 07:06 AM
Advertisement

TigerBlue4Ever Online
Unapologetic A-hole

I Root For: yo mama
(08-02-2023 11:21 PM)Eagleyed Wrote:  I like him a lot. There are many of his positions that he cannot accomplish as president though in the sense the federal government doesn't directly control it. Such as his positions on schools. As far as I know he hasn't answered how he would get school districts to follow along with his plan as it's something that local school districts and/or states control. But, pretty sure every single one of the republican candidates have promised to do things as president that isn't actually within the presidents or even federal governments control. So singling him out over that isn't my intent.

The other negative is his lack of track record. I remember people like McCain talked a big conservative game while running, but then ended up not following through many times. I do believe Vivek to be honest, but I still like seeing a track record of following through.

You must have missed all the bad behaviors from local school boards when the threat of shutting of federal funds is used.

I like him a lot, he is young and energetic and able to clearly articulate his vision for America. However, as you pointed out, he has no track record. That is a little concerning on the one hand but on the other hand Trump had no track record either and look what he was able to accomplish. His primary failure, IMO, was not making everything he did extremely difficult to undo.
08-03-2023 07:11 AM
TigerBlue4Ever Online
Unapologetic A-hole

(08-03-2023 07:06 AM)BartlettTigerFan Wrote:  He lost me at we should be good little sheep and wear our masks.

They ALL pander. That could be him pandering to the middle or those slightly left of center. There are no perfect candidates. As has been mentioned, if he ends up being the nominee I'll vote for him. If the GOP nominates a pig I'll vote for it over any dem. And even though our votes are all but meaningless I'll still accommodate the illusion.
08-03-2023 07:15 AM
BartlettTigerFan Online
Have gun Will travel

(08-03-2023 07:15 AM)TigerBlue4Ever Wrote:  
(08-03-2023 07:06 AM)BartlettTigerFan Wrote:  He lost me at we should be good little sheep and wear our masks.

They ALL pander. That could be him pandering to the middle or those slightly left of center. There are no perfect candidates. As has been mentioned, if he ends up being the nominee I'll vote for him. If the GOP nominates a pig I'll vote for it over any dem. And even though our votes are all but meaningless I'll still accommodate the illusion.

You're right. Trump did a lot of stupid chit during Covid also.
08-03-2023 07:16 AM
AdoptedMonarch Online
Heisman

I Root For: Old Dominion
Nevermind. TB4E said it better than I did.
(This post was last modified: 08-03-2023 07:19 AM by AdoptedMonarch.)
08-03-2023 07:17 AM
BartlettTigerFan Online
Have gun Will travel

(08-03-2023 07:15 AM)TigerBlue4Ever Wrote:  if he ends up being the nominee I'll vote for him. If the GOP nominates a pig I'll vote for it over any dem.

Well yeah, I didn't mean that.

Filth or non Filth, easy peasy
08-03-2023 07:20 AM
Advertisement

Redwingtom Offline
Progressive filth

I Root For: B-G-S-U !!!!
Sounds like he's a 9/11 truther too. Weirdo.
08-03-2023 07:22 AM
Redwingtom Offline
Progressive filth

I Root For: B-G-S-U !!!!
(08-03-2023 07:20 AM)BartlettTigerFan Wrote:  
(08-03-2023 07:15 AM)TigerBlue4Ever Wrote:  if he ends up being the nominee I'll vote for him. If the GOP nominates a pig I'll vote for it over any dem.

Team over country, easy peasy, AMIRITE?
08-03-2023 07:23 AM
BartlettTigerFan Online
Have gun Will travel

Says the Independent
08-03-2023 07:23 AM
TigerBlue4Ever Online
Unapologetic A-hole

(08-03-2023 07:16 AM)BartlettTigerFan Wrote:  
(08-03-2023 07:15 AM)TigerBlue4Ever Wrote:  

You're right. Trump did a lot of stupid chit during Covid also.

His political naivete didn't help at all. He made the same mistake so many of us have, he trusted "the experts".
08-03-2023 07:33 AM
Bronco'14 Online
WMU

I Root For: WMU Broncos
(08-02-2023 06:06 PM)Bear Catlett Wrote:  If he keeps it up he'll be indicted soon.

you have the gift of prophecy
08-03-2023 07:37 AM
Advertisement

TigerBlue4Ever Online
Unapologetic A-hole

(08-03-2023 07:23 AM)Redwingtom Wrote:  
(08-03-2023 07:20 AM)BartlettTigerFan Wrote:  

Team over country, easy peasy, AMIRITE?

Guilty as charged, especially when the choice is so easily arrived at. And why do you care? You aren't affiliated with a "team", right? When was the last time you voted republican in any general election? I can tell you the last time I voted for a democrat, it was well before they openly became the party of Mao and Stalin.
08-03-2023 07:38 AM
Bronco'14 Online
WMU

I Root For: WMU Broncos
The pig would still have puppeteers. We’re seeing that w/ the current deadweight in office.
08-03-2023 07:39 AM
TigerBlue4Ever Online
Unapologetic A-hole

(08-03-2023 07:23 AM)BartlettTigerFan Wrote:  Says the Independent

He's an independent as much as I'm a world famous polka star accordion player.
08-03-2023 07:39 AM
TigerBlue4Ever Online
Unapologetic A-hole

(08-03-2023 07:39 AM)Bronco14 Wrote:  The pig would still have puppeteers. We’re seeing that w/ the current deadweight in office.

If it hasn't always been so it will be going forward. There's hardly a politician out there who doesn't have a rich hand up their butt controlling their movements. I thought Trump was that guy, he may still be. Rand Paul comes as close to that as anyone I can think of. But I'd bet that at the end of the day they are all beholden to someone who isn't their average constituent.
08-03-2023 07:43 AM

User(s) browsing this thread:

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.