I Root For: Broncos
Tucker Issues Warning/Prediction
09-03-2023 10:37 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

Attackcoog Offline

I Root For: Houston
RE: Tucker Issues Warning/Prediction
Yes. He also claimed Trump would be assassinated. Tucker has gone from insightfully exposing the political elites to jumping the shark with more and more over the top claims. I’m starting to wonder if he’s mentally ok. The decision to allow crack pot Douglass McGregor on his show and—-worse yet—-to present McGregors as a reliable trustworthy fact driven guest was what really got me thinking something wasn’t quite right with Carlson. This is the same guy that refused to put Sydney Powell on the air without her first submitting some written evidence to his staff supporting her blockbuster claims about Dominion. Maybe he’s just trying to keep his name out there—but there is clearly a change in the tenor and quality of the commentary Tucker has offered of late.
09-03-2023 12:50 PM
BartlettTigerFan Offline
Have gun Will travel

I Root For: Freedom
Tucker has quite the collection of tin foil hats.
09-03-2023 12:53 PM
Advertisement

bullet Offline
Legend

I Root For: Texas, UK, UGA
(09-03-2023 12:50 PM)Attackcoog Wrote:  Yes. He also claimed Trump would be assassinated. Tucker has gone from insightfully exposing the political elites to jumping the shark with more and more over the top claims. I’m starting to wonder if he’s mentally ok. The decision to allow crack pot Douglass McGregor on his show and—-worse yet—-to present McGregors as a reliable trustworthy fact driven guest was what really got me thinking something wasn’t quite right with Carlson. This is the same guy that refused to put Sydney Powell on the air without her first submitting some written evidence to his staff supporting her blockbuster claims about Dominion. Maybe he’s just trying to keep his name out there—but there is clearly a change in the tenor and quality of the commentary Tucker has offered of late.

Agreed. He has just jumped the shark on Ukraine.
McGregor has been wrong on everything about Ukraine. So why would Tucker give up credibility by putting that guy on? McGregor should be embarrassed to talk in public about this stuff.
09-03-2023 03:56 PM
andybible1995 Offline
All American

I Root For: TN, MTSU, MD
(09-03-2023 12:50 PM)Attackcoog Wrote:  Yes. He also claimed Trump would be assassinated. Tucker has gone from insightfully exposing the political elites to jumping the shark with more and more over the top claims. I’m starting to wonder if he’s mentally ok. The decision to allow crack pot Douglass McGregor on his show and—-worse yet—-to present McGregors as a reliable trustworthy fact driven guest was what really got me thinking something wasn’t quite right with Carlson. This is the same guy that refused to put Sydney Powell on the air without her first submitting some written evidence to his staff supporting her blockbuster claims about Dominion. Maybe he’s just trying to keep his name out there—but there is clearly a change in the tenor and quality of the commentary Tucker has offered of late.

I think Tucker has given up all hope and has gone full black pill.
09-03-2023 04:24 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.