Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Good news for Ukraine fans
Todor Offline
Heisman

I Root For: New Mexico State
Good news for Ukraine fans
Zelensky has fired his minister of defense, they are now drafting HIV and hepatitis patients , and have cancelled the deferment of 60,000 students.

Those are definitely signs that things are going swimmingly.

https://www.pravda.com.ua/eng/
09-03-2023 09:34 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

No Bull Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: UCF
RE: Good news for Ukraine fans
You do know that Pravda is a Russian propaganda organization for like… the last 70 years, right?
09-03-2023 09:37 PM
Todor Offline
Heisman

(09-03-2023 09:37 PM)No Bull Wrote:  You do know that Pravda is a Russian propaganda organization for like… the last 70 years, right?

Reading (not to mention having any actual knowledge) can be a challenge. You got so giddy to try to zing me you didn’t read a word of it.

Dumb as F.

Next…
(This post was last modified: 09-03-2023 09:47 PM by Todor.)
09-03-2023 09:46 PM
BlueDragon Away
Heisman

I Root For: TSU
(09-03-2023 09:37 PM)No Bull Wrote:  You do know that Pravda is a Russian propaganda organization for like… the last 70 years, right?

He's a propaganda stooge. Blathers incessantly about Mother Russia the Great.

As we speak the GREAT RUSSIAN MILITARY lines have capitulated in the Southern part of Ukraine. Already take over 300 square miles of territory back from the great Super Power. ROFLMAO

https://www.wsj.com/articles/ukraine-gai...y-67f67b19
09-03-2023 10:05 PM
Todor Offline
Heisman

(09-03-2023 10:05 PM)BlueDragon Wrote:  

He's a propaganda stooge. Blathers incessantly about Mother Russia the Great.

As we speak the GREAT RUSSIAN MILITARY lines have capitulated in the Southern part of Ukraine. Already take over 300 square miles of territory back from the great Super Power. ROFLMAO

https://www.wsj.com/articles/ukraine-gai...y-67f67b19

Stooge 2 enters stage left… Also low IQ and can’t read…
09-03-2023 10:15 PM
Attackcoog Offline

I Root For: Houston
I liked this article better. Its explains how the powerful and oh so technologically advanced and sophisticated Russian Armed Forces are now laying old car tires on their planes in a sadly desperate attempt to protect their bombers and aircraft at bases in Russia. Whats next, a new anti drone system consisting of washed up baseball pitchers armed with a bucket of rocks?

https://www.pravda.com.ua/eng/news/2023/09/3/7418268/
(This post was last modified: 09-03-2023 11:17 PM by Attackcoog.)
09-03-2023 11:04 PM
Advertisement

Todor Offline
Heisman

(09-03-2023 11:04 PM)Attackcoog Wrote:  I liked this article better. Its explains how the powerful and oh so technologically advanced and sophisticated Russian Armed Forces are now laying old car tires on their planes in a sadly desperate attempt to protect their bombers and aircraft at bases in Russia. Whats next, a new anti drone system consisting of washed up baseball pitchers armed with a bucket of rocks?

Yeah, those are decoys. The inflatables blow in the wind so they get weighted down by whatever is handy. Decoys have been used by armies for a few thousand years now. Everybody uses them and everybody has to shot at them. Inflatables have been a part of every war for decades and decades and decades now.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article...itary.html
https://www.atlasobscura.com/articles/wwii-ghost-army

Decoy- lure or entice away from an intended course, typically into a trap

The reason Ukraine printed the story is also a decoy-to give the appearance of success. To make it look like they are effective, and winning. To demonstrate a need for continued to support.

“We need more long range missiles because we used all of the last bunch blowing up billions of dollars worth of Russian military hardware that they stupidly left just sitting on a runway only a few hundred kilometers from our border. See we’re winning! And the best part is, they don’t have the ability to make any more!!! We’re bankrupting them and their economy has cratered. We just need a little more time”

“PS, send more money”
(This post was last modified: 09-04-2023 12:00 AM by Todor.)
09-03-2023 11:38 PM
BlueDragon Away
Heisman

I Root For: TSU
(09-03-2023 11:04 PM)Attackcoog Wrote:  I liked this article better. Its explains how the powerful and oh so technologically advanced and sophisticated Russian Armed Forces are now laying old car tires on their planes in a sadly desperate attempt to protect their bombers and aircraft at bases in Russia. Whats next, a new anti drone system consisting of washed up baseball pitchers armed with a bucket of rocks?

Only thing they left out of the article was how Russians are still trying to get the right bailing wire size to piecemeal the planes together and what areas they can get away with duct tape.

Truly new space age technological advances. Face facts the Russian army is not anywhere near the sophistication of Western Countries military capabilities or Japan.

Maybe Russian should stay in their lane and only take on third world militaries. I mean we only have written history of hundreds of years of Russian defeats on the battlefield to go off of. The more things change the more they stay the same.

On 30th March 1856, the Crimean War was formally brought to an end with the signing of the Treaty of Paris. This formal recognition signed at the Congress of Paris came after Russia accepted a humiliating defeat against the alliance of Britain, France, the Ottoman Empire and Sardinia.

Russo-Japanese War, (1904–05), military conflict in which a victorious Japan forced Russia to abandon its expansionist policy in East Asia, thereby becoming the first Asian power in modern times to defeat a European power.

So much fun reliving those glory years that weren't. You can thank Mother Nature for the most brutal winter in decades that stopped Germany or that would have yet been another humiliating defeat.

Go spread your propaganda to other Russian trolls. We don't care nor want to hear it. Better yet go join the fray yourself maybe you have the key that unlocks how to turn over that bread truck in Kiev. Thanks for playing and the entertainment value.
09-04-2023 01:22 AM
Todor Offline
Heisman

(09-04-2023 01:22 AM)BlueDragon Wrote:  

Only thing they left out of the article was how Russians are still trying to get the right bailing wire size to piecemeal the planes together and what areas they can get away with duct tape.

Truly new space age technological advances. Face facts the Russian army is not anywhere near the sophistication of Western Countries military capabilities or Japan.

Maybe Russian should stay in their lane and only take on third world militaries. I mean we only have written history of hundreds of years of Russian defeats on the battlefield to go off of. The more things change the more they stay the same.

On 30th March 1856, the Crimean War was formally brought to an end with the signing of the Treaty of Paris. This formal recognition signed at the Congress of Paris came after Russia accepted a humiliating defeat against the alliance of Britain, France, the Ottoman Empire and Sardinia.

Russo-Japanese War, (1904–05), military conflict in which a victorious Japan forced Russia to abandon its expansionist policy in East Asia, thereby becoming the first Asian power in modern times to defeat a European power.

So much fun reliving those glory years that weren't. You can thank Mother Nature for the most brutal winter in decades that stopped Germany or that would have yet been another humiliating defeat.

Go spread your propaganda to other Russian trolls. We don't care nor want to hear it. Better yet go join the fray yourself maybe you have the key that unlocks how to turn over that bread truck in Kiev. Thanks for playing and the entertainment value.

You don’t want to hear to it, so you rush to click on all my threads read my posts. And then you reply as quick as your fat little fingers can type. And you do this because you don’t care. Gotcha.

We can tell03-lmfao

54 countries supplying Ukraine with hundreds of billions USD and the toughest sanctions the West can come up to try to crush Russia, and we can’t even help Ukraine protect its own borders.

Who’s gonna start the next war with Russia? The US is running out of people dumb enough to die for the WEF and Globalist agenda.

Oh, Ukraine called while you were out. They said to send more money.
(This post was last modified: 09-04-2023 03:04 AM by Todor.)
09-04-2023 02:57 AM
Attackcoog Offline

(09-03-2023 11:38 PM)Todor Wrote:  

Yeah, those are decoys. The inflatables blow in the wind so they get weighted down by whatever is handy. Decoys have been used by armies for a few thousand years now. Everybody uses them and everybody has to shot at them. Inflatables have been a part of every war for decades and decades and decades now.

The reason Ukraine printed the story is also a decoy-to give the appearance of success. To make it look like they are effective, and winning. To demonstrate a need for continued to support.

“We need more long range missiles because we used all of the last bunch blowing up billions of dollars worth of Russian military hardware that they stupidly left just sitting on a runway only a few hundred kilometers from our border. See we’re winning! And the best part is, they don’t have the ability to make any more!!! We’re bankrupting them and their economy has cratered. We just need a little more time”

“PS, send more money”

Too late pal—-you picked the media source you wanted to slobber all over—-not me. Now your stuck with it.
(This post was last modified: 09-04-2023 03:14 AM by Attackcoog.)
09-04-2023 03:10 AM
Todor Offline
Heisman

(09-04-2023 03:10 AM)Attackcoog Wrote:  

“PS, send more money”

Too late pal—-you picked the media source you wanted to slobber all over—-not me. Now your stuck with it.

I know. I used a Ukrainian news source on purpose. And anyone who can read would know it’s a Ukrainian website. It couldn’t be any more obvious.

If you are unaware that I am citing Ukrainska Pravda, and not Russian Pravda, than you’re even dumber than I thought.

You do know that Pravda has been a common name for newspapers for a few hundred years? There have been dozens, if not hundreds of different Pravdas. But I’m sure you knew that03-lmfao

Here’s the source I provided. It has the letters UA in the web address. You see, different countries have different codes for their web addresses. You didn’t really think Russian Pravda was currently being hosted in Ukraine did you?03-lmfao

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ukrainska_Pravda

People who try to refute what I post and didn’t even click on the link, read the source, know what was being said and by whom are truly not very smart people. Frauds and fakes.
(This post was last modified: 09-04-2023 03:38 AM by Todor.)
09-04-2023 03:33 AM
Advertisement

Todor Offline
Heisman

So now I have 3 different idiots arguing with me about the source I provided. And NOT ONE even clicked on the link, know what publication it is, or know who runs it.

If any of the phony know it alls had looked, the mast head says UKRAINIAN PRAVDA in massive letters across the mast head. The main graphic below the mast head is the Ukrainian claim on how many Russians have been killed, how many Russian aircraft have been shot down etc.

No one read the source, but wants to argue it’s wrong. And no one even clicked or read one bit of the information, yet immediately argued against it.

I know the world has stereotyped Americans as being extremely stupid, uneducated, opinionated and arrogant, but you clowns have taken it to a new level.
09-04-2023 03:55 AM
shere khan Offline
Southerner

I Root For: Tulane

Like our media?
09-04-2023 06:07 AM
shere khan Offline
Southerner

(09-04-2023 03:55 AM)Todor Wrote:  So now I have 3 different idiots arguing with me about the source I provided. And NOT ONE even clicked on the link, know what publication it is, or know who runs it.

If any of the phony know it alls had looked, the mast head says UKRAINIAN PRAVDA in massive letters across the mast head. The main graphic below the mast head is the Ukrainian claim on how many Russians have been killed, how many Russian aircraft have been shot down etc.

No one read the source, but wants to argue it’s wrong. And no one even clicked or read one bit of the information, yet immediately argued against it.

I know the world has stereotyped Americans as being extremely stupid, uneducated, opinionated and arrogant, but you clowns have taken it to a new level.

They are half right.
09-04-2023 06:08 AM
TigerBlue4Ever Online
Unapologetic A-hole

I Root For: yo mama
(09-04-2023 03:55 AM)Todor Wrote:  So now I have 3 different idiots arguing with me about the source I provided. And NOT ONE even clicked on the link, know what publication it is, or know who runs it.

It was pretty obvious without even seeing the masthead that this was a Ukrainian publication. Russia isn't going to announce how many of this that or the other they've lost.

I don't have an opinion that goes one way or the other about Russia but I do have an opinion over the obscene amount of taxpayer dollars we are shipping to a corrupt government in Ukraine.

I've asked where OUR national interest lies in all this and no one has yet to provide a rational reason for us being there so I'll stick with my initial thoughts about the military industrial complex, our own corrupt government and the opportunity for them to transfer massive amounts of wealth from us to others in a money laundering operation that would be the pinnacle of success for many a criminal enterprise.
09-04-2023 06:57 AM
shere khan Offline
Southerner

(09-04-2023 06:57 AM)TigerBlue4Ever Wrote:  

It was pretty obvious without even seeing the masthead that this was a Ukrainian publication. Russia isn't going to announce how many of this that or the other they've lost.

I don't have an opinion that goes one way or the other about Russia but I do have an opinion over the obscene amount of taxpayer dollars we are shipping to a corrupt government in Ukraine.

I've asked where OUR national interest lies in all this and no one has yet to provide a rational reason for us being there so I'll stick with my initial thoughts about the military industrial complex, our own corrupt government and the opportunity for them to transfer massive amounts of wealth from us to others in a money laundering operation that would be the pinnacle of success for many a criminal enterprise.

Ukraine had a nice thing a burning man. Send em snother billion.

Idiots
09-04-2023 08:04 AM
Advertisement

No Bull Offline
Hall of Famer

(09-03-2023 09:46 PM)Todor Wrote:  

Reading (not to mention having any actual knowledge) can be a challenge. You got so giddy to try to zing me you didn’t read a word of it.

Dumb as F.

Next…

Go to a Reddit and select the Ukraine War Report and watch video after video if Russians getting obliterated. Putin using young men as cannon fodder. Russia is losing it ass.
09-04-2023 08:16 AM
shere khan Offline
Southerner

(09-04-2023 08:16 AM)No Bull Wrote:  

Dumb as F.

Next…

Go to a Reddit and select the Ukraine War Report and watch video after video if Russians getting obliterated. Putin using young men as cannon fodder. Russia is losing it ass.

03-lmfao

Oh we have a redditard

03-no
09-04-2023 08:46 AM
No Bull Offline
Hall of Famer

(09-04-2023 08:46 AM)shere khan Wrote:  
(09-04-2023 08:16 AM)No Bull Wrote:  

Dumb as F.

Next…

03-lmfao

Oh we have a redditard

03-no

At least I don’t use Pravda as a source. 03-lmfao
(This post was last modified: 09-04-2023 08:55 AM by No Bull.)
09-04-2023 08:48 AM
Attackcoog Offline

(09-04-2023 03:33 AM)Todor Wrote:  
(09-04-2023 03:10 AM)Attackcoog Wrote:  

“PS, send more money”

I know. I used a Ukrainian news source on purpose. And anyone who can read would know it’s a Ukrainian website. It couldn’t be any more obvious.

If you are unaware that I am citing Ukrainska Pravda, and not Russian Pravda, than you’re even dumber than I thought.

You do know that Pravda has been a common name for newspapers for a few hundred years? There have been dozens, if not hundreds of different Pravdas. But I’m sure you knew that03-lmfao

Here’s the source I provided. It has the letters UA in the web address. You see, different countries have different codes for their web addresses. You didn’t really think Russian Pravda was currently being hosted in Ukraine did you?03-lmfao

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ukrainska_Pravda

People who try to refute what I post and didn’t even click on the link, read the source, know what was being said and by whom are truly not very smart people. Frauds and fakes.

Lol. You seem terribly confused. I’m not the one arguing it’s a poor source—-you are—-after slobbering all over it when it said something you liked. YOU linked the current OP to the source—-not me. I just followed your link and found the funny airplane story in the sidebar. By the way—-it’s not a blow up decoy. You don’t lay tires on TOP of an inflatable decoy to hold it down—you anchor it from the bottom with stakes or weights.
(This post was last modified: 09-04-2023 10:06 AM by Attackcoog.)
09-04-2023 09:12 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.