Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

News Latest Media Story on Kyle Rittenhouse Proves the Left Is Still Very Bitter About His
CrimsonPhantom Offline
CUSA Curator

I Root For: NM State
Latest Media Story on Kyle Rittenhouse Proves the Left Is Still Very Bitter About His
Quote:Kyle Rittenhouse is the one that got away.

Despite all the king's horses and all the king's men coming together to take him down, they weren't successful in getting Rittenhouse thrown into prison for murder, and instead, Rittenhouse walked away a free man after being forced to shoot three men in self-defense, one of which was a pedophile.

The left hasn't forgiven Rittenhouse since.

Ever since then, Rittenhouse will pop up randomly on trending lists and media stories. Each time he does, it's usually some attempt to destroy his image or laugh at some kind of misfortune. A recently released story once again surfaced on Saturday claiming that Rittenhouse is now "broke."

To hear the Independent tell it, Rittenhouse has lost all the money he got for his defense:

But, despite his infamy, Mr Rittenhouse’s lawyer has revealed the 20-year-old has lost all his money since his acquittal:

“He is working, he is trying to support himself. Everybody thinks that Kyle got so much money from this. Whatever money he did get is gone,” lawyer Mark Richards told Court TV.

“He’s living, I don’t want to say paycheck to paycheck, but he’s living to support himself. Obviously, as his lawyer and somebody who I want to do well, I hope he does re-engage in his studies.

“But right now he is working full-time, he is living a law-abiding life and he is doing something that he enjoys.”

Rittenhouse is facing more lawsuits, this time from Gaige Grosskreutz, a man who was shot and injured when he attempted to attack Rittenhouse, and the father of Anthony Huber, a repeated criminal and domestic abuser who attempted to attack Rittenhouse as Rittenhouse was trying to retreat from the scene.
Advertisement
The money that Rittenhouse raised for his legal defense was always supposed to be used to defend his innocence, which it did. He shouldn't have to keep reasserting his innocence in court, but he is. Naturally, the funds that were raised to protect him were going to run out.

He is attempting to raise more. GiveSendGo has a page for his defense. Rittenhouse is attempting to raise $500,000. As of this writing, he's up to over $250,000. He also has pre-orders available for his book "Acquitted," which may help him financially as well.

Rittenhouse clearly hasn't been abandoned by those who support him and his cause, but the sad part is that the only reason he ran out of money for his legal defense is that the left keeps trying to attack and destroy him, if not in character, then financially. The media telling us he's "broke" is more indicative of a leftist media that wants to embarrass him in the public eye than accurately telling us the situation as it is.

The real story is that Rittenhouse, a working man who was once in an extraordinary situation where he was forced to literally fight for his life, is continuously being attacked by the left in an attempt to ruin him in any way they can. The left is bitter about not being able to use Rittenhouse as a staging area for jailing people who use firearms in self-defense, and if they can't get him by utilizing the legal system, they'll make it clear that if you do find yourself having gone through a similar situation, the left will destroy you in other ways.

Rittenhouse did nothing wrong, but the left's insistence that he should suffer for defending himself against radical leftists with a firearm tells you all you need to know about what they think about you and your rights.

Link
11-27-2023 01:22 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

fsquid Offline
Legend

I Root For: Memphis, Queens (NC)

CrappiesCrappiesCrappiesCrappiesMemphis Hall of Fame
RE: Latest Media Story on Kyle Rittenhouse Proves the Left Is Still Very Bitter About His
I only see him come up when he responds to someone on the twitter thing. If he actually did want to lay low, he could probably do so.
11-27-2023 01:26 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
WKUYG Away
Hall of Famer

I Root For: WKU
RE: Latest Media Story on Kyle Rittenhouse Proves the Left Is Still Very Bitter About His
(11-27-2023 01:26 PM)fsquid Wrote:  I only see him come up when he responds to someone on the twitter thing. If he actually did want to lay low, he could probably do so.

Are you paying that close of attention to this person? So you see him respond on X if that's where you see him and honestly if that's the case you must be following him closely. But even then you don't have a clue what's going on in his life or who's contacting him. Or the articles (if there are any) being written. Or many other things.....

I personally don't know because other than the very few times I click on a thread about him on this board. I' know nothing else about him
11-27-2023 01:36 PM
Redwingtom Offline
Progressive filth

I Root For: B-G-S-U !!!!
Nobody I know on the left gives two ***** about him. 03-zzz
11-27-2023 01:40 PM
Bear Catlett Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: UC
What non silver spoon 20 year old actually has money???
11-27-2023 01:43 PM
MemTigers1998 Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Memphis
He is and always will be an American hero. Took out the trash in Kenosha
11-27-2023 01:52 PM
Advertisement

Kruciff Offline
Old Man from scene 24

I Root For: The Bridge of Death
(11-27-2023 01:52 PM)MemTigers1998 Wrote:  He is and always will be an American hero. Took out the trash in Kenosha

Ah yes, Great American heroes. You should make a MAGA Mt. Rushmore:

Supply Side Jesus, Donald J Trump, Vladimir Putin, and Kyle Rittenhouse. Put it on the same mountain next to Washington and Lincoln
11-27-2023 02:08 PM
MemTigers1998 Offline
Hall of Famer

(11-27-2023 02:08 PM)Kruciff Wrote:  
(11-27-2023 01:52 PM)MemTigers1998 Wrote:  He is and always will be an American hero. Took out the trash in Kenosha

Supply Side Jesus, Donald J Trump, Vladimir Putin, and Kyle Rittenhouse. Put it on the same mountain next to Washington and Lincoln

See, the OP was correct. Rittenhouse makes the pedo supporting lib trash mad. He killed a couple of them
11-27-2023 02:22 PM
Kruciff Offline
Old Man from scene 24

I Root For: The Bridge of Death
(11-27-2023 02:22 PM)MemTigers1998 Wrote:  

See, the OP was correct. Rittenhouse makes the pedo supporting lib trash mad. He killed a couple of them

Oh man, I sure did get owned. I'm clearly so upset over Rittenhouse and not how low the bar is for what you consider an American hero.
11-27-2023 02:34 PM
MemTigers1998 Offline
Hall of Famer

(11-27-2023 02:34 PM)Kruciff Wrote:  

Oh man, I sure did get owned. I'm clearly so upset over Rittenhouse and not how low the bar is for what you consider an American hero.

As opposed the garbage that the left considers hero’s

David Hogg
That dumb “how dare you” t-nuc - Greta something
Trannies
George Floyd

Just to name a few.
11-27-2023 02:53 PM
shere khan Offline
Southerner

I Root For: Tulane

Good idea

Right across from retard mountain with rapey bill linton, pdeo joebiden and globohomo obama
(This post was last modified: 11-27-2023 03:32 PM by shere khan.)
11-27-2023 03:32 PM
Advertisement

WKUYG Away
Hall of Famer

I Root For: WKU

He's also a racist to them for killing a black man and shooting another.....
11-27-2023 05:07 PM
Native Georgian Offline
Legend

I Root For: TULANE+GA.STATE
(11-27-2023 01:40 PM)Redwingtom Wrote:  Nobody I know on the left gives two ***** about him. 03-zzz
We could debate what the words “on the left” means right now. But when he was acquitted 2 years ago, I knew people in metro-ATL who were deeply p¡ssed and wished various bad stuff to happen to him. Media has moved on to other things, but when his name comes up in a political conversation, it’s clear that a lot of people still hate him.
11-27-2023 05:16 PM
Was SoMs Eagle Offline
Heisman

I Root For: Mustard Buzzard
(11-27-2023 02:53 PM)MemTigers1998 Wrote:  

As opposed the garbage that the left considers hero’s

David Hogg
That dumb “how dare you” t-nuc - Greta something
Trannies
George Floyd

Just to name a few.

Well there you go. He just got double owned.
11-27-2023 05:18 PM
TigerBlue4Ever Offline
Unapologetic A-hole

I Root For: yo mama
(11-27-2023 01:40 PM)Redwingtom Wrote:  Nobody I know on the left gives two ***** about him. 03-zzz

All 20 people?
11-27-2023 07:39 PM
TigerBlue4Ever Offline
Unapologetic A-hole

I Root For: yo mama

What a ******* moron.
11-27-2023 07:41 PM
Advertisement

BartlettTigerFan Offline
Have gun Will travel

I Root For: Freedom
(11-27-2023 07:41 PM)TigerBlue4Ever Wrote:  
(11-27-2023 02:34 PM)Kruciff Wrote:  Oh man, I sure did get owned. I'm clearly so upset over Rittenhouse and not how low the bar is for what you consider an American hero.

What a ******* moron.

Always amazes me just how stupid they are.
11-27-2023 07:56 PM
fsquid Offline
Legend

I Root For: Memphis, Queens (NC)

CrappiesCrappiesCrappiesCrappiesMemphis Hall of Fame
(11-27-2023 01:36 PM)WKUYG Wrote:  
(11-27-2023 01:26 PM)fsquid Wrote:  I only see him come up when he responds to someone on the twitter thing. If he actually did want to lay low, he could probably do so.

Are you paying that close of attention to this person? So you see him respond on X if that's where you see him and honestly if that's the case you must be following him closely. But even then you don't have a clue what's going on in his life or who's contacting him. Or the articles (if there are any) being written. Or many other things.....

I personally don't know because other than the very few times I click on a thread about him on this board. I' know nothing else about him

They have this section where things "trend". Usually he does so when he takes a shot at a political person. That's the only time I "see" him.
11-27-2023 08:10 PM
Redwingtom Offline
Progressive filth

I Root For: B-G-S-U !!!!
(11-27-2023 05:16 PM)Native Georgian Wrote:  
We could debate what the words “on the left” means right now. But when he was acquitted 2 years ago, I knew people in metro-ATL who were deeply p¡ssed and wished various bad stuff to happen to him. Media has moved on to other things, but when his name comes up in a political conversation, it’s clear that a lot of people still hate him.

While I was certainly not jumping for joy at his acquittal, I didn't wish harm on him as I don't on anyone. And that comports with all the liberals I know and associate with.

But I'm pretty sure there's more than an equal amount on the "right" who still deeply hate folks the likes of David Hogg.
11-28-2023 08:22 AM
BartlettTigerFan Offline
Have gun Will travel

I Root For: Freedom
(11-28-2023 08:22 AM)Redwingtom Wrote:  But I'm pretty sure there's more than an equal amount on the "right" who still deeply hate folks the likes of David Hogg.

Not me.

I hate everybody.
11-28-2023 08:37 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.