Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

News FBI arrests Oregon trans 'Nazi' who threatened blacks, Jews
CrimsonPhantom Offline
CUSA Curator

I Root For: NM State
FBI arrests Oregon trans 'Nazi' who threatened blacks, Jews
Quote:[Image: original_oregon_trans_nazi_shooter.jpg?1705535472]

The FBI arrested a trans-identified Oregon woman on Friday who allegedly made a series of credible violent threats towards minority groups, including Jews, black people, and immigrants.

Elizabeth Ballesteros West, 56, of Cottage Grove, has been taken into custody and is being held at the Lane County Jail, according to the Oregonian.

Court records show that authorities were first alerted to West in September when she had posted on a transgender women’s support group page on Facebook claiming that she was being bullied by "transphobic" coworkers, and saying that she had reached "the end of my rope."

West's social media posts included a vow to carry out acts of violence and included photos of firearms, per the affidavit.

It also reported that West said in a post that she will "have to go out in a blaze of glory" and will "have to do what I have to do and pray for the gods to forgive me."

West, who has been diagnosed with multiple mental health issues such as bipolar disorder, dissociative disorder and post-traumatic stress disorder, issued further threats on X in December, records show.

The affidavit states that West posted hatred against Jews, black people, and immigrants on X. She included photos of a Nazi flag and firearms in the post. West indicated that she was pleased with how the Nazi regime "herded" Jews into gas chambers during the Holocaust.

On Tuesday, the FBI executed a search warrant of West's home and vehicle and recovered: 11 handguns, 16 rifles, one pistol, and tens of thousands of rounds of ammunition, according to court documents.

Authorities also located a journal, that West had titled the "Black shadow journal," which included unspecified notes and drawings.

A passage in the journal, according to the affidavit, reads "Blood, death, self torture self hatred wicked thoughts of mass murder at the gloved hands of the veil mistress."

The FBI had met with West three times since October before taking her into custody.

The federal agency indicated that West "constitutes an interstate threat" due to its findings.

FBI agent Damara Gonzalez wrote in the affidavit that West had expressed a “clear violent animus toward specific minority groups," indicating a “willingness to elevate her original threat of violence towards minority groups."

During the arrest, authorities said that West refused to voluntarily give up her stash of weapons and ammo to the sheriff's department.

Court records show that West had changed her legal name from Wyona Wolf in October, according to the outlet.

Link

[Image: giphy.gif]

01-17-2024 07:04 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

CardinalJim Offline
Welcome to The New Age

I Root For: Louisville
RE: FBI arrests Oregon trans 'Nazi' who threatened blacks, Jews
Another day and another crazy tranny....
01-17-2024 07:51 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
bobdizole Online
All American

I Root For: MT
Democrats and the Alphabet mafia right now

[Image: spider-man-meme.jpg?output-format=jpg&am...ality=auto]
01-17-2024 08:14 PM
Advertisement

Was SoMs Eagle Offline
Heisman

I Root For: Mustard Buzzard
Mental disease in libels is rampant. Put this one in an institution and medicate it.
01-17-2024 08:18 PM
Kyle Mack Offline
Banned

I Root For: Cincinnati Bearcats
The FBI actually did their job? Maybe they gave it ammo and released it.
01-18-2024 06:11 AM
Cardiff Offline
1st String

I Root For: Marshall + Liberty
(01-18-2024 06:11 AM)Kyle Mack Wrote:  The FBI actually did their job? Maybe they gave it ammo and released it.
Sounds like the freak threatened the wrong minority groups. That could explain the FBI response.
(This post was last modified: 01-18-2024 09:58 AM by Cardiff.)
01-18-2024 09:58 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.