Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

News Washington State Hell Bound
CrimsonPhantom Offline
CUSA Curator

I Root For: NM State
Washington State Hell Bound
01-23-2024 04:59 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

BartlettTigerFan Online
Have gun Will travel

I Root For: Freedom
RE: Washington State Hell Bound
Can we just give them to Russia? They know how to deal with such.
01-23-2024 05:00 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
stinkfist Offline
nuts zongo's in the house

I Root For: Mustard Buzzards
Cali was first implementing muh mail-it-inns in '78 ... take a wild guess which of those followed were not far behind....

btw (should be no surprise), they mail out to everyone on the roll with auto/online registration....

https://www.lgbtmap.org/democracy_maps/state_profile/WA

@>270EVsBlueBakedInn(336) and/or moo-moo-chelle (aka big mike) if all else fails by Aug. 22, 2024 ... 03-wink (AM)
01-23-2024 05:19 PM
CrimsonPhantom Offline
CUSA Curator

01-24-2024 11:18 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
olliebaba Offline
Legend

I Root For: Christ
You will not get a Democrat voter to read these articles. They will deny them anyway or think it's okay.
01-24-2024 01:16 PM
450bench Offline

I Root For: Memphis
03-lmfao03-lmfao03-lmfao

Another example of why liberals should never be in charge. Of anything. Ever.
01-24-2024 03:15 PM
Advertisement

bobdizole Offline
All American

I Root For: MT
Really is quite sad. We spent a week in Washington and once you get out of Seattle it's no different than any small town around here. If you look at their election results maps it's a red state with a very powerful concentration of blue in the Northwest corner.
01-24-2024 03:18 PM
BartlettTigerFan Online
Have gun Will travel

(01-24-2024 03:18 PM)bobdizole Wrote:  Really is quite sad. We spent a week in Washington and once you get out of Seattle it's no different than any small town around here. If you look at their election results maps it's a red state with a very powerful concentration of blue in the Northwest corner.

Most states are like that.
01-24-2024 03:53 PM
stinkfist Offline

(01-24-2024 03:53 PM)BartlettTigerFan Wrote:  
(01-24-2024 03:18 PM)bobdizole Wrote:  Really is quite sad. We spent a week in Washington and once you get out of Seattle it's no different than any small town around here. If you look at their election results maps it's a red state with a very powerful concentration of blue in the Northwest corner.

Most states are like that.

therein lies the rub ... if Great Society = 1 (no out now), why not embrace developing a system that involves incentive to improve ... e.g. you get X if you contribute time to Y (real value improvement within) ... that's just one from the lowest of the hanging....

but nah ... let's fk the rest, whine, and toss hands in air ... that always 'works'...

y'all figgled out the real battle now, biatches!!!

@dejaVu (seriously ... holy fk)
01-24-2024 04:32 PM
BartlettTigerFan Online
Have gun Will travel

Put walls around all big cities, ala Escape from New York.

You can check in any time you like but you can never leave.
01-24-2024 04:42 PM
stinkfist Offline

(01-24-2024 04:42 PM)BartlettTigerFan Wrote:  Put walls around all big cities, ala Escape from New York.

You can check in any time you like but you can never leave.

I prefer the route of spending to incentivize them wanting to stay via having skin in the game vs. leanin' on muh skin...

they've chosen their salvo ... what's happening now ain' shite......

y'all ain' seen shite, yet!
01-24-2024 04:50 PM
Advertisement

chargeradio Offline
Vamos Morados

I Root For: ALA, KY, USA
(01-23-2024 05:00 PM)BartlettTigerFan Wrote:  Can we just give them to Russia? They know how to deal with such.
Putin wants Alaska, but we need to tell him the best we can do is Washington, Oregon, and California.
01-24-2024 10:14 PM
stinkfist Offline

(01-24-2024 10:14 PM)chargeradio Wrote:  
(01-23-2024 05:00 PM)BartlettTigerFan Wrote:  Can we just give them to Russia? They know how to deal with such.
Putin wants Alaska, but we need to tell him the best we can do is Washington, Oregon, and California.

01-24-2024 10:24 PM
CrimsonPhantom Offline
CUSA Curator

Tragic death of baby may be result of Washington State Dem's 'Keeping Families Together Act': prosecutor

Quote:A prosecutor claims that a new Washington state law could have attributed to the recent death of a baby in Port Townsend.

The incident in question pertains to the death of a less than one month old baby who was found dead in the bushes in Port Townsend, Washington on Saturday.

The baby had been born with fentanyl in his system and the state awarded temporary custody to the baby's father, Jordan Sorenson. Sorenson had passed initial drug tests but stopped complying with the state-ordered drug testing a few weeks later and disappeared with his baby, according to King 5 News.

Authorities had initially located Sorenson without his child. He eventually led police to the body, which Sorenson had allegedly placed in the bushes.

According to police, Sorenson told officers that he had started using drugs only after the death of his baby.

Sorensen has been arrested and taken into custody on charges of kidnapping, disposing of a body, and concealing a body.

James Kennedy, the Jefferson County Prosecuting Attorney, claims that the baby's death could have been prevented.

Kennedy said that a new Democrat-backed law, called the "Keeping Families Together Act," attributed to the baby's death.

According to the law, substance abuse or housing issues do not constitute imminent physical risk to a child. Kennedy stated that this has shown to be incorrect.

"I don't want to see this happen again," Kennedy said, according to King 5 News. "This was a foreseeable result. I don't understand how the legislature did not contemplate this happening when they passed this law. It's preventable. And I don't want to see another child die in circumstances like this."

The Washington State Department of Children Youth and Families said in an statement to the network:
Keeping Families Together Act:

"The Keeping Family’s Together Act bill raised the legal standard for removing a child from the home. There are statutory constraints and directives we must adhere to, including those implicit in the Keeping Families Together Act."

"Since the act's implementation in July of 2023, we have seen a 23% reduction in children and youth entering care statewide. DCYF case workers prevent unnecessary out-of-home placements while keeping children safe. They face challenges."

"First there is scale. In 2022, DCYF case workers provided a face-to-face response for more than 60,000 children where there were allegations of abuse or neglect. Only 6% resulted in placement into foster care, but the volume of work is immense. Keeping kids at home is the right thing to do, when it can be done safely, and it requires more intensive engagement with families in the home. This requires staff. We must alleviate workload and have adequate community supports to meet the needs of families.

"Next there is fentanyl. Since the passage of the Keeping Families Together Act, this drug has exploded to epidemic proportions while availability of community-based resources to keep families safe has declined. Washington has seen increased child fatalities and near fatalities involving fentanyl. Most of these critical incidents are situations with no apparent imminent safety threat to the child, but nevertheless cases with high risk due to presence of this drug.

"We have been working with legislators, particularly with regard to developing House Bill 2447 to better define guidelines for the courts when fentanyl plays a role.”
01-25-2024 05:29 PM
stinkfist Offline

the not so great state of SEA ... WA has long been dead....
01-25-2024 06:05 PM
CrimsonPhantom Offline
CUSA Curator

01-31-2024 12:49 PM
Advertisement

The Sicatoka Online
All American

I Root For: North Dakota
Outstate MN not the same as MSP.
Outstate WA not the same as SEA.
Outstate MO not the same as STL.
Outstate CO not the same as DEN.
Etc. Etc. Etc.
01-31-2024 02:11 PM
CrimsonPhantom Offline
CUSA Curator

Washington Democrats slap surprise ‘Hamas amendment’ on Holocaust education bill

Quote:A bipartisan bill on Holocaust and genocide education in Washington state has had a “Hamas amendment” slapped on it by State House Democrats that would guarantee that antisemitic and pro-Hamas talking points are taught to public school children.

House Bill 2037 mandates that public schools teach the Holocaust and other genocides and augment current material on the Holocaust with a curriculum augmented by the Holocaust Center for Humanity and other agencies. Additionally, in April, International Genocide Prevention and Awareness Month, Washington public schools must also promote age-appropriate educational activities regarding the Holocaust and other genocides.

The bill was a companion to a Senate bill, introduced by Republican State Senator John Braun, following the Hamas massacre of Oct 7, to address GOP concerns that one in five Americans aged 18 to 29 don't think the Holocaust occurred.

However, once the bills were introduced, local antisemites and Hamas supporters spammed legislators demanding that the Holocaust education be watered down and focus more on other genocides.

Some of the far-left educators also wanted children to be taught the false narrative that Israel is committing genocide against Palestinians in the Jewish state’s ongoing war against Hamas terrorists.

After the bill came out of committee with unanimous approval, Seattle Democratic Rep. Emily Alvarado, in a move attempting to pacify her far-left base, slapped what legislators have dubbed the “Hamas amendment” on the legislation that would open the door for the Holocaust curriculum to include the false Hamas narrative in an attempt to offset addressing pro-Israel “bias” in the material.

Alvarado’s amendment added that the Office of the Superintendent of Public Instruction must work with organizations with “expertise in teaching lessons on genocide and crimes against humanity in different regions of the world and at various points in history, particularly including diasporic communities with lived experiences of surviving, being made refugee by, or otherwise being directly impacted by genocide,” in an effort to include Palestinians.

Alvarado claimed on the House floor, when she introduced the surprise amendment without informing the Republican author of the bill, that it was being brought forward to make the proposed Holocaust education more “inclusive” and “accountable.”

House Democrats realized they wouldn't have the votes to pass the Holocaust education bill without the amendment due to their radical members and instead of having the antisemitic rhetoric from their caucus be live-streamed, they adjourned for the night.

The next day they came back united on including the “Hamas amendment,” forcing the GOP to either pass the legislation or appear as if they opposed Holocaust education.

Republican State Representative Travis Couture said in response to the Democrats' stunt, "I have some concerns with language included in a surprise amendment by the majority party that I believe weakened the bill."

The bill passed and now heads to the State Senate where Democratic members have junked the original bill in favor of the House bill which includes the “Hamas Amendment.”
02-13-2024 05:43 PM
stinkfist Offline

(01-31-2024 02:11 PM)The Sicatoka Wrote:  Outstate MN not the same as MSP.
Etc. Etc. Etc.

which means, one is either lucky to not have to engage the takeover, or enjoy what's coming....

y'all keep blowin' this bs off .... it was ALWAYS GOING TO HAPPEN BY '30; LATER SIMPLY would've made it easier ... oh, fk'n wellzy....
02-13-2024 06:03 PM
TigerBlue4Ever Online
Unapologetic A-hole

I Root For: yo mama
(01-31-2024 02:11 PM)The Sicatoka Wrote:  Outstate MN not the same as MSP.
Etc. Etc. Etc.

Outstate TN nowhere near the same as Memphis or Nashville. It's probably like that just about everywhere.
02-14-2024 08:21 AM

User(s) browsing this thread:

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.