Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

News Biden* Posts Video of Bringing Chicken to Black Family in Incredibly Awkward Video
CrimsonPhantom Offline
CUSA Curator

I Root For: NM State
Biden* Posts Video of Bringing Chicken to Black Family in Incredibly Awkward Video
Quote:Joe Biden's polling has been pretty bad. The American people don't rate him highly, particularly on things like the border and the economy.

So we saw him trying to execute this incredible Orwellian flip on the border, pretending as though he'd always called the border situation a crisis and it's just been the mean, evil Republicans who have stood in the way of his efforts to provide us border security. When you see that, you know how bad the polling on the subject that his team is seeing must be.

But Biden is also in trouble losing people from groups that he needs to get votes from, if he's going to have a chance. He's losing young folks on the left over his position on Israel, James Carville reported he was losing voters everywhere because of it.

He's also reportedly losing black voters. We noted this back in astonishing polling back in November. At the beginning of January, Rep. James Clyburn (D-SC) said he was "very concerned."

So on Jan. 18, Joe Biden visited with a black family in North Carolina, a swing state he needs to win but is behind in to former President Donald Trump, according to the polls. He brought them food from Cook Out.

He posted an account of it the following day with a still picture, noting the father Eric benefitted from student debt relief.

I don't think it sends the message Biden thinks it does when it's going around the decision of the Supreme Court and leaving out the people who had paid their student debt or didn't go to college or grad school. The student debt relief action is clearly an effort to try to convince people to vote for him, but I think it backfires.

Then on Monday, he posted a truly cringeworthy video of the exchange. Biden is known for cringeworthy videos, but this one has to rank up there as one of the worst.

Welcome to the Pander Zone.

"It’s great to spend time with Christian and Carter and discuss their involvement in their community and schools," Biden (or his intern) posted.

It's so awkward, like Dad brought home someone from work who doesn't know how to interact with the family.

He brought chicken strips from Cook Out to a black family. Can you push anymore of a stereotype? But Biden made sure to say he had a hamburger for himself. When he said that, I noticed the eye reaction of the older son Christian.

I have to hand it to the kids, they came across as natural and tolerant with having to deal with the awkward old guy in their home. Biden seemed astonished that Christian went to a business-oriented high school.

Here's a thought for Biden: The reason you're in trouble with black people is the same reason you're in trouble with everyone else. You're terrible across the board on so many issues, including the border and crushing people with Bidenflation. How about doing the job you're supposed to do to defend the security of the country and not driving up prices by overspending? Then you wouldn't be losing the voters. But apparently he prefers a little pandering.

People looking at the video thought back on Biden's long history of questionable racist comments including things like the "you ain't black" comment if you didn't know to vote for him and his 1970s comment about not wanting his kids to be raised in a "racial jungle. Something tells me most people weren't falling for this pitch.

Link
02-13-2024 04:36 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

CrimsonPhantom Offline
CUSA Curator

I Root For: NM State
RE: Biden* Posts Video of Bringing Chicken to Black Family in Incredibly Awkward Video
02-13-2024 04:54 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Bronco'14 Offline
WMU

I Root For: WMU Broncos
RE: Biden* Posts Video of Bringing Chicken to Black Family in Incredibly Awkward Video
He is so creepy.
02-13-2024 05:21 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

Eagleaidaholic Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Southern Miss
He couldn't find any watermelons or strawberry soda?
02-13-2024 05:22 PM
rath v2.0 Offline
Wartime Consigliere

I Root For: Civil Disobedience

Donators
Bwhaahahah! What the actual ****....this has to be a parody account.
02-13-2024 05:36 PM
Advertisement

boss man Offline
The Collapse is Imminent

I Root For: MEMPHIS TIGERS
I surmise that a winning political move for Biden* is to ramp up the visits to black families - at least one family a week; maybe consider having it live-streamed. He can get a hamburger or cheeseseak or pizza and always bring the black family fried chicken. That is about as down home real as it gets.
(This post was last modified: 02-13-2024 05:48 PM by boss man.)
02-13-2024 05:46 PM
JMUDunk Offline
Rootin' fer Dukes, bud

I Root For: Freedom
Biden* Posts Video of Bringing Chicken to Black Family in Incredibly Awkward Video
Gotta say, I’d have a nice cold strawberry soda right now.

Haven’t seen, nor thought of, that in decades.

Maybe Sloe* will stop by if I do a meet and greet in blackface?!?
02-13-2024 05:54 PM
Advertisement

shere khan Offline
Southerner

I Root For: Tulane
Prog filth are the biggest racists on thr planet.
02-13-2024 06:28 PM
olliebaba Offline
Legend

I Root For: Christ
If that's true that is the STUPIDEST AND RACIEST thing anyone could do. Who runs this circus? Bwahahhahahaa.
02-13-2024 07:54 PM
Advertisement

gdunn Offline
Repping E-Gang Colors

I Root For: Southern Miss

Survivor Champion
I'd been more impressed if he'd got them milkshakes from Cook Out, I mean honestly he bought them $5 plates, so it wasn't like he broke the bank from all the money he's gotten from our enemies or the salary he's making as POTUS.
02-14-2024 07:35 AM
MemTigers1998 Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Memphis
Cook Out has good burgers and onion rings. I’d starve before I ate a meal with that brain dead kid sniffer
02-14-2024 08:31 AM
olliebaba Offline
Legend

I Root For: Christ
(02-14-2024 08:31 AM)MemTigers1998 Wrote:  Cook Out has good burgers and onion rings. I’d starve before I ate a meal with that brain dead kid sniffer

He wouldn't even go past my front door. I'd rather let in a Jehovahs Witness than the likes of him.
02-14-2024 04:17 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.