Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Wow If True
gdunn Offline
Repping E-Gang Colors

I Root For: Southern Miss

Survivor Champion
Wow If True
https://thefederalist.com/2024/03/08/exc...nal-guard/

Apparently the J6 committee suppressed evidence stating that the Trump admin asked for 10k NG on J6.

I don’t expect the lefties here to read cause they’ll poke fun at the source, claim it’s behind a paywall, or they can’t comprehend what they read.
03-08-2024 05:05 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

Eagleaidaholic Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Southern Miss
RE: Wow If True
(03-08-2024 05:05 PM)gdunn Wrote:  https://thefederalist.com/2024/03/08/exc...nal-guard/

Apparently the J6 committee suppressed evidence stating that the Trump admin asked for 10k NG on J6.

I don’t expect the lefties here to read cause they’ll poke fun at the source, claim it’s behind a paywall, or they can’t comprehend what they read.

So, can we say another "Conspiracy Theory" proven to be true? And another Trump "lie" proven to have actually happened.
03-08-2024 05:24 PM
AdoptedMonarch Online
Heisman

I Root For: Old Dominion
(03-08-2024 05:24 PM)Eagleaidaholic Wrote:  
(03-08-2024 05:05 PM)gdunn Wrote:  https://thefederalist.com/2024/03/08/exc...nal-guard/

So, can we say another "Conspiracy Theory" proven to be true? And another Trump "lie" proven to have actually happened.

Or perhaps we can say another missed opportunity to flip the narrative on the vile opportunists running the J6 committee.

Why is this coming out now, and not immediately and in real time from Team Trump? Is it that bruised feelings over having to admit that he lost election were more important than responding specifically and forcefully to false charges being leveled at his own supporters?
03-08-2024 06:04 PM
Attackcoog Offline

I Root For: Houston
Shocker. Who could have guessed that the Democrat's big "J6th Insurrection Conspiracy" was every bit as fake as the great 4 year long "Russia, Russia, Russia Collusion Delusion".
03-08-2024 06:19 PM
stinkfist Online
nuts zongo's in the house

I Root For: Mustard Buzzards
(03-08-2024 06:04 PM)AdoptedMonarch Wrote:  

Or perhaps we can say another missed opportunity to flip the narrative on the vile opportunists running the J6 committee.

Why is this coming out now, and not immediately and in real time from Team Trump? Is it that bruised feelings over having to admit that he lost election were more important than responding specifically and forcefully to false charges being leveled at his own supporters?

???

before I pounce, please tell me they just diagnosed you with a concussion and amnesia ... or, do you finally understand the 'dry cynic' in w®it...

never waste an opportunity b/c the petri dish hasn't 'cultured'...
03-08-2024 06:20 PM
stinkfist Online
nuts zongo's in the house

I Root For: Mustard Buzzards
(03-08-2024 06:19 PM)Attackcoog Wrote:  Shocker. Who could have guessed that the Democrat's big "J6th Insurrection Conspiracy" was every bit as fake as the great 4 year long "Russia, Russia, Russia Collusion Delusion".

XACLY!

it was too fonzies when Owl #s and 'bone finally got fed up with tanq's bs (it's quite enjoyable watching the heavy hitters from Rice U duke it out) ... he never could explain "where's muh insurrection" ... that was the easiest of 'em all in the 'wtgdf, tanq' dept....
03-08-2024 06:26 PM
Advertisement

Redbanksdog Offline
Heisman

I Root For: Memphis
(03-08-2024 06:20 PM)stinkfist Wrote:  

???

before I pounce, please tell me they just diagnosed you with a concussion and amnesia ... or, do you finally understand the 'dry cynic' in w®it...

It's just a Disorder, I sure she is looking for a cure.
03-08-2024 06:29 PM
AdoptedMonarch Online
Heisman

I used to feel sorry for people who were helpless. The world can be a tough and unforgiving place for those who constantly find the worst option in any situation.

But, as I age, I’ve lost patience for those who cultivate trouble and then expect others to come to their rescue. Magnificent Orange Bastard? I read something like this and instead think Mewling Orange B**ch.

Okay. Enough for the week. Off to lose money at poker.
03-08-2024 07:54 PM
Attackcoog Offline

I Root For: Houston
(03-08-2024 06:26 PM)stinkfist Wrote:  
(03-08-2024 06:19 PM)Attackcoog Wrote:  Shocker. Who could have guessed that the Democrat's big "J6th Insurrection Conspiracy" was every bit as fake as the great 4 year long "Russia, Russia, Russia Collusion Delusion".

XACLY!

it was too fonzies when Owl #s and 'bone finally got fed up with tanq's bs (it's quite enjoyable watching the heavy hitters from Rice U duke it out) ... he never could explain "where's muh insurrection" ... that was the easiest of 'em all in the 'wtgdf, tanq' dept....

Yup. It was a simple protest that roiled out of control into a riot for short time. In that respect it was no different from 6 months of BLM unrest----except that it was certainly less lengthy and less destructive than anything from the BLM days. Calling Jan6th an "insurrection" was maybe the silliest bastardization of a plain English word Ive seen in quite some time.
03-08-2024 07:58 PM
ODUsmitty Offline
Heisman

It was also swamp planned and coordinated, allowing the "insurrection" to have an ability "stick" at least for a while. Just think of all the poor souls sitting in jail or with felony records for doing, except for a few folks, nothing.
03-08-2024 08:41 PM
rath v2.0 Offline
Wartime Consigliere

I Root For: Civil Disobedience

Donators

They said it at the time if you were listening.
03-08-2024 08:48 PM
Advertisement

Mr_XcentricK Offline
World Wanderer

I Root For: Memphis Tigers
Is the any corroborating testimony? Or is Mr. Ornato the only one to present this version of the story? Others testified Meadows was busy destroying documents.
03-08-2024 08:50 PM
banker Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Marshall

What do you think was among all those classified documents Trump took to his house and why do you think the FBI was willing to raid the home of a former president to get them back. He didn’t take stuff for Schiffs and giggles, he took stuff he needed to protect himself.
03-08-2024 09:08 PM
Was SoMs Eagle Offline
Heisman

I Root For: Mustard Buzzard
(03-08-2024 08:50 PM)Mr_XcentricK Wrote:  Is the any corroborating testimony? Or is Mr. Ornato the only one to present this version of the story? Others testified Meadows was busy destroying documents.

Trump said it over and over. I guess you and AM were not listening. Pelosi actually said she turned it down because of “the look” of it. Don’t know why the mayor of DC turned it down. Neither of the two were ever called to give an explanation. Wonder why?
03-08-2024 09:19 PM
boss man Offline
The Collapse is Imminent

I Root For: MEMPHIS TIGERS
The Trump haters get legitimate wood reading sh1t like this. ....the fact evidence was withheld/hidden that Trump was denied the NG is NEAT. It SIMPLY rocks the house!!

Never mind that NG support would have almost certainly reduced the number of innocent people who are serving truly BULL$HIT jail sentences. But, hey, it is totally COOL that some Trump supporters languish unjustly behind bars.

F the hidden evidence; it simply doesn't fit their opinions and perceptions of 45, so they dismiss it out of hand. All they know, and feed upon, and cling to is their obsessive concept of OMB.
03-08-2024 09:57 PM
shere khan Offline
Southerner

I Root For: Tulane
(03-08-2024 06:20 PM)stinkfist Wrote:  

???

No lie

03-no
03-08-2024 10:04 PM
Advertisement

ODUsmitty Offline
Heisman

(03-08-2024 08:50 PM)Mr_XcentricK Wrote:  Is the any corroborating testimony? Or is Mr. Ornato the only one to present this version of the story? Others testified Meadows was busy destroying documents.

Where is the corroborating evidence for the Supreme Court nomination for Kavanaugh from Blasey-Ford? Or the Russian hotel piss tapes that the media used each other and zero evidence to debunk Trump's denial of the event, or E jean Carrol's insanely large lawsuit when she could not remember the date and saved a dress that was not in production at the year of her accusation, or that someone was a victim in Trump's NY trial with that weirdo judge preening for the cameras?

Look in the mirror, chode,
03-08-2024 10:15 PM
JRsec Offline
Super Moderator

I Root For: SEC
(03-08-2024 06:26 PM)stinkfist Wrote:  

XACLY!

Maybe Ashley Babbitt who was documenting what actually was going on in the Capitol by taking cell phone pictures through the broken window when she was shot!

Just saying! Never believed in coincidences much where government is involved.
03-08-2024 10:55 PM
JMUDunk Offline
Rootin' fer Dukes, bud

I Root For: Freedom
Wow If True

I’ve heard this for months if not years.

He called (or surrogates did) and offered Fransicko Nan 10,000 Nat’l Guard troops and she and Schmuckie said No Thanks.

This isn’t new news, it’s been out there for months/years.
03-08-2024 11:26 PM
JMUDunk Offline
Rootin' fer Dukes, bud

I Root For: Freedom
Wow If True

Find better sources.

This has been out there forever by now.
03-08-2024 11:30 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.