Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Rand Paul
TigerBlue4Ever Offline
Unapologetic A-hole

I Root For: yo mama
Rand Paul
I've yet to hear this man speak and found myself disagreeing with anything he's said.

03-14-2024 09:42 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

GeminiCoog Offline
You'll Never Walk Alone

I Root For: Houston, Notre Dame
RE: Rand Paul
I've always liked Rand Paul, too. I voted for his dad for President in the Republican Primary back in 2012. I wonder who Kentucky would get to replace him, but if Trump picked him for VP, I'd be fine with it.
03-14-2024 09:56 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
BlueDragon Away
Heisman

I Root For: TSU
Somehow Greedy Sleazy politicians get in the way of Rand’s fiction speech.
03-14-2024 10:00 AM
shere khan Offline
Southerner

I Root For: Tulane
[Image: sharktank-mark-cuban.gif]
03-14-2024 10:03 AM
Bronco'14 Offline
WMU

I Root For: WMU Broncos
A lot of libertariasns & independents like him for his fiscal conservatism. Shame he's not more of a power in presidential runs. Certainly was better than half the field this year. Could bring the Party back to its fiscal conservatism roots that’ve been all but abandoned.
(This post was last modified: 03-14-2024 10:34 AM by Bronco'14.)
03-14-2024 10:33 AM
rath v2.0 Offline
Wartime Consigliere

I Root For: Civil Disobedience

Donators
8 years ago there were geniuses on this forum screeching that Rand was a Rino.

People are funny.
03-14-2024 10:35 AM
Advertisement

Bronco'14 Offline
WMU

I Root For: WMU Broncos
I've always liked him
03-14-2024 10:36 AM
rath v2.0 Offline
Wartime Consigliere

Donators
Me too. It's weird that the real powerhouses of the republican senate have little national appeal. Rand, Cruz...
03-14-2024 10:39 AM
bullet Offline
Legend

I Root For: Texas, UK, UGA
(03-14-2024 10:39 AM)rath v2.0 Wrote:  Me too. It's weird that the real powerhouses of the republican senate have little national appeal. Rand, Cruz...

Cruz isn't likable. Rand is an outspoken Libertarian.
Both are quite smart, although I don't really agree with Rand on much. I'm not a Libertarian. He was the only one lower than Trump on my list of the 17 candidates in 2016.
03-14-2024 10:42 AM
WKUYG Away
Hall of Famer

I Root For: WKU
Yet he keeps voting yes on spending bills with tons of pork when the republicans need his vote....

The little puzzy lost my vote when he hide behind the law and sent a man to prison over something that had nothing to do with him being a senator. I believe the man that tackled his ass is a damn fool and an idiot when it comes to politics. The fight had zero to do with eithers politics.

If you run your mouth, needle, your neighbor, do things you know you shouldn't do to that neighbor. Then get into a fight over those things. Man up and take the fact you got your ass kicked because you, no one else but you, are the reason you got your ass beat.

When you then hide behind federal law that you are a senator to ruin a person because you ran your mouth and got your ass beat. That puts you lower than low, to me. It shows just what type of man you are.
03-14-2024 11:23 AM
rath v2.0 Offline
Wartime Consigliere

Donators
FFS...we don't always send our best
03-14-2024 11:36 AM
Advertisement

bullet Offline
Legend

(03-14-2024 11:23 AM)WKUYG Wrote:  Yet he keeps voting yes on spending bills with tons of pork when the republicans need his vote....

The little puzzy lost my vote when he hide behind the law and sent a man to prison over something that had nothing to do with him being a senator. I believe the man that tackled his ass is a damn fool and an idiot when it comes to politics. The fight had zero to do with eithers politics.

If you run your mouth, needle, your neighbor, do things you know you shouldn't do to that neighbor. Then get into a fight over those things. Man up and take the fact you got your ass kicked because you, no one else but you, are the reason you got your ass beat.

When you then hide behind federal law that you are a senator to ruin a person because you ran your mouth and got your ass beat. That puts you lower than low, to me. It shows just what type of man you are.

So you are ok with assaulting your neighbor and thinking you can get away with it.
sounds like you like the Soros DAs.
03-14-2024 06:28 PM
WKUYG Away
Hall of Famer

I Root For: WKU
(03-14-2024 06:28 PM)bullet Wrote:  
(03-14-2024 11:23 AM)WKUYG Wrote:  Yet he keeps voting yes on spending bills with tons of pork when the republicans need his vote....

So you are ok with assaulting your neighbor and thinking you can get away with it.

No where did I say that.....

stop being "that" idiot
03-14-2024 06:31 PM
fsquid Offline
Legend

I Root For: Memphis, Queens (NC)

CrappiesCrappiesCrappiesCrappiesMemphis Hall of Fame
I cannot argue with the video in the OP
03-14-2024 08:39 PM
TigerBlue4Ever Offline
Unapologetic A-hole

(03-14-2024 10:35 AM)rath v2.0 Wrote:  8 years ago there were geniuses on this forum screeching that Rand was a Rino.

People are funny.

What's the relevance? I've never even hinted that I though he was a rino. I'd vote for him over Trump if he could somehow gain the nomination.

I did think his old man was a bit of a kook but looking back I realize he wasn't quite as kooky as I initially thought.
03-15-2024 07:29 AM
TigerBlue4Ever Offline
Unapologetic A-hole

(03-14-2024 10:39 AM)rath v2.0 Wrote:  Me too. It's weird that the real powerhouses of the republican senate have little national appeal. Rand, Cruz...

A Cruz/Rand ticket would appeal greatly to me. Cruz is a bit of a firebrand and I love that quality in someone. Rand would be a good yang to Cruz's yin. Either of those as a Trump running mate would suit me. I've heard many people opine that Cruz would be better suited to the SCOTUS and he would likely do very well there but I'd prefer to see him in the WH.
03-15-2024 07:35 AM
Advertisement

TigerBlue4Ever Offline
Unapologetic A-hole

That's so mid 20th century. You know, back then if you got in a fight with someone the winner walked away and so did the loser. Hell, my best friend since the 9th grade started a fight with me before we'd ever met and we kicked each other's ass up and down the hallway at school before it got broken up. That fight was legendary and made both our reputations as tough guys in high school. He's still my best friend.

Those were different times though.
03-15-2024 07:40 AM
TigerBlue4Ever Offline
Unapologetic A-hole

(03-14-2024 08:39 PM)fsquid Wrote:  I cannot argue with the video in the OP

That may well be the most intelligent response you've ever made here.

Just kidding, I know you're no dummy.
03-15-2024 07:41 AM
The Sicatoka Offline
All American

I Root For: North Dakota
(03-14-2024 10:35 AM)rath v2.0 Wrote:  8 years ago there were geniuses on this forum screeching that Rand was a Rino.

Rand is very Libertarian bent, as his his father Ron.
That's where some get the RINO misperception.
03-15-2024 09:13 AM
bullet Offline
Legend

(03-14-2024 06:31 PM)WKUYG Wrote:  
(03-14-2024 06:28 PM)bullet Wrote:  

No where did I say that.....

stop being "that" idiot

Yeah, you said his neighbor shouldn't be charged with assault for beating him up.
03-15-2024 11:20 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.