Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Democrats are clueless
bullet Offline
Legend

I Root For: Texas, UK, UGA
Democrats are clueless
I'm in an 80% Democrat neighborhood, so they come and knock on the door periodically. The last three have been pretty bad. I tried to politely tell one I wasn't interested in talking and he kept persisting. Then he bad mouthed me when I finally had to close the door on him. The next one was an obvious biological male trans. He/she/it should have simply been gay-flaming gay. They sent a simple gay male this time and he would not take a polite I'm not interested as an answer and he kept talking after I closed the door on him as if I was listening.

They seem to live in a bubble where everyone thinks everything they have to say is important. And they have no manners.
03-14-2024 05:04 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

BartlettTigerFan Offline
Have gun Will travel

I Root For: Freedom
RE: Democrats are clueless
Call the cops on them
03-14-2024 05:05 PM
Bear Catlett Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: UC
Well I wouldn't want to live in an 80% idiot... i mean... democrat neighborhood. However, I think I would love to have one of those wankers show up at my door.

I'd love to give them a piece of my mind. What a great way to break up the routine.
03-14-2024 05:14 PM
BartlettTigerFan Offline
Have gun Will travel

(03-14-2024 05:14 PM)Bear Catlett Wrote:  Well I wouldn't want to live in an 80% idiot... i mean... democrat neighborhood. However, I think I would love to have one of those wankers show up at my door.

I'd love to give them a piece of my mind. What a great way to break up the routine.

Agree. I would be pretty hateful.
03-14-2024 05:21 PM
stinkfist Offline
nuts zongo's in the house

I Root For: Mustard Buzzards
go get a li'l bb pea shooter and palm it wearing a hoodie and oversized gloves...

distract with some weird comment and shoot at the ankles ... if he figgles it out and charges??? ... well, that's when your bud behind the wall (and to the side) gets to blow his fk'n head off...

of course, that's just nuts zongo....

and bullet - to the manners - ref: sig line 3 --->>> sig line 4

"with the age of 'importance', one can only hope for humility and respect ... then one realizes they are still breathing"

"if you act like a dipshite, you deserve to be treated like a dipshite."
03-14-2024 05:30 PM
Was SoMs Eagle Offline
Heisman

I Root For: Mustard Buzzard
Never say you’re not interested. Just say “I’m voting Trump. MAGA. Have a good day.”
03-14-2024 05:48 PM
Advertisement

AdoptedMonarch Offline
Heisman

I Root For: Old Dominion
I also live in an 80% blue precinct. The only folks who I ever come knocking on my door are Jehovah Witnesses, who are usually pretty nice.

I’d like to think that I’d be cleverly insulting if I ever did get solicited by a political neighborhood walker, but I suspect I’d get tongue-tied and just end up mumbling some thing noncommittal.
03-14-2024 05:55 PM
rath v2.0 Offline
Wartime Consigliere

I Root For: Civil Disobedience

Donators
I haven't had a soul knock on my door since I moved out of the suburbs in 2018. Having 175 lb Great Danes who don't like strangers never hurts, either.
03-14-2024 05:59 PM
Was SoMs Eagle Offline
Heisman

(03-14-2024 05:55 PM)AdoptedMonarch Wrote:  I also live in an 80% blue precinct. The only folks who I ever come knocking on my door are Jehovah Witnesses, who are usually pretty nice.

I’d like to think that I’d be cleverly insulting if I ever did get solicited by a political neighborhood walker, but I suspect I’d get tongue-tied and just end up mumbling some thing noncommittal.

I’m sure you could enjoy an hour bashing Trump with them. 03-lmfao04-cheers
03-14-2024 06:09 PM
stinkfist Offline

(03-14-2024 06:09 PM)Was SoMs Eagle Wrote:  
(03-14-2024 05:55 PM)AdoptedMonarch Wrote:  I also live in an 80% blue precinct. The only folks who I ever come knocking on my door are Jehovah Witnesses, who are usually pretty nice.

I’m sure you could enjoy an hour bashing Trump with them. 03-lmfao04-cheers

03-lmfao03-lmfao03-lmfao

I'm wondering if that comes with a complimentary coffee and a 'token' serving the amish folk...

the shite just writes itself ... or maybe we're all just losing our collective minds...

sometimes it's coin flip at our age ... 04-cheers
03-14-2024 06:21 PM
bullet Offline
Legend

I Root For: Texas, UK, UGA
(03-14-2024 05:21 PM)BartlettTigerFan Wrote:  
(03-14-2024 05:14 PM)Bear Catlett Wrote:  Well I wouldn't want to live in an 80% idiot... i mean... democrat neighborhood. However, I think I would love to have one of those wankers show up at my door.

These people are nuts. You wouldn't want to let them know you are a Republican.
03-14-2024 06:24 PM
Advertisement

stinkfist Offline

(03-14-2024 06:24 PM)bullet Wrote:  

may I come visit for a week (that's all it would take)....

@cousinGuido
03-14-2024 06:27 PM
BartlettTigerFan Offline
Have gun Will travel

(03-14-2024 06:24 PM)bullet Wrote:  

I'd be glad to let them know. What are they gonna do? Get shot?

Then again, I'd never live in that neighborhood, so it's a moot point.
03-14-2024 06:31 PM
JRsec Offline
Super Moderator

I Root For: SEC
(03-14-2024 05:04 PM)bullet Wrote:  I'm in an 80% Democrat neighborhood, so they come and knock on the door periodically. The last three have been pretty bad. I tried to politely tell one I wasn't interested in talking and he kept persisting. Then he bad mouthed me when I finally had to close the door on him. The next one was an obvious biological male trans. He/she/it should have simply been gay-flaming gay. They sent a simple gay male this time and he would not take a polite I'm not interested as an answer and he kept talking after I closed the door on him as if I was listening.

They seem to live in a bubble where everyone thinks everything they have to say is important. And they have no manners.

Damn! You need a Rottweiler chained to your front porch! The only thing I've had to annoy me was one door to door salesmen (has to be licensed by the city and follow etiquette to work in Auburn) who refused to leave my front porch until I heard him out. I stepped out of the door and told him we could walk down my steps or fly awkwardly into the front yard and it was his choice. He left promptly. The only one who could show his permit was cordial, had something I was interested in and made a sale. Etiquette is everything and leaving when you are refused or asked to is part of it. The guy I made leave, was arrested a bit farther down the street. He told an older woman he was coming inside to talk to her, she called the police.
03-14-2024 06:32 PM
stinkfist Offline

(03-14-2024 06:32 PM)JRsec Wrote:  
(03-14-2024 05:04 PM)bullet Wrote:  I'm in an 80% Democrat neighborhood, so they come and knock on the door periodically. The last three have been pretty bad. I tried to politely tell one I wasn't interested in talking and he kept persisting. Then he bad mouthed me when I finally had to close the door on him. The next one was an obvious biological male trans. He/she/it should have simply been gay-flaming gay. They sent a simple gay male this time and he would not take a polite I'm not interested as an answer and he kept talking after I closed the door on him as if I was listening.

Damn! You need a Rottweiler chained to your front porch! The only thing I've had to annoy me was one door to door salesmen (has to be licensed by the city and follow etiquette to work in Auburn) who refused to leave my front porch until I heard him out. I stepped out of the door and told him we could walk down my steps or fly awkwardly into the front yard and it was his choice. He left promptly. The only one who could show his permit was cordial, had something I was interested in and made a sale. Etiquette is everything and leaving when you are refused or asked to is part of it. The guy I made leave, was arrested a bit farther down the street. He told an older woman he was coming inside to talk to her, she called the police.

if it were to happen to me today ... I go straight to bridge of the nose and crush the knee with my size 12 (all in one motion w/o announcement) ... it would be then I'd sit there and watch to see if he was able to dial 911....

or as in bullet's case, I'd be more subtle knowing it was going to go down my way or the other .... and nuts doesn't like "other".....
03-14-2024 06:43 PM
b2b Offline
Heisman

I Root For: My Family + ECU
Democrats are clueless
(03-14-2024 05:04 PM)bullet Wrote:  I'm in an 80% Democrat neighborhood.

Gross. Why?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
03-14-2024 07:19 PM
Advertisement

Was SoMs Eagle Offline
Heisman

Tell them you’re all in for Biden. As a matter of fact you have a bus load of newcomers that you are sponsoring. Tell them the tents arrive next week and the bus a few days later. Ask them if they would sponsor a bus load. That should do it.
03-14-2024 07:47 PM
stinkfist Offline

(03-14-2024 07:47 PM)Was SoMs Eagle Wrote:  Tell them you’re all in for Biden. As a matter of fact you have a bus load of newcomers that you are sponsoring. Tell them the tents arrive next week and the bus a few days later. Ask them if they would sponsor a bus load. That should do it.

that's what you do when you go to the pokey for longer than a few hrs ... if not extended stay, that's when ya tell 'em, "watch this shite, biatches ... ever see someone get bonded out on Veterans day?"...

this country used to be fonzies...
03-14-2024 08:00 PM
olliebaba Offline
Legend

I Root For: Christ

You will get nowhere arguing with a Democrat. Just tell him that you've made up your mind and thinking about voting for Biden. He'll smile thank you and leave. Sometimes a little white lie is better than arguing, as there is NOTHING that you can say that they won't try to contradict. You should know that by now posting on this board. They. Won't. Quit.
03-14-2024 08:59 PM
MemTigers1998 Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Memphis
(03-14-2024 07:19 PM)b2b Wrote:  
(03-14-2024 05:04 PM)bullet Wrote:  I'm in an 80% Democrat neighborhood.

Gross. Why?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That was my question. I’d move so fast. Every election that rolls around, I only see republican candidates sign in neighborhood yards. Once I had a black lady walking by tell me she was offended by my Confederate flag in the garage and she wished I would take it down so she didn’t have to see it on her walk. I just kinda chuckled and told her she needed to find somewhere else to walk if it bothered her because it wasn’t coming down. It’s still hanging and I don’t recall ever seeing her again. That’s probably my only experience with a democrat in my neighborhood
03-14-2024 09:05 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.