Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

News Haitian migrant on Biden*s 'parole' program charged with raping teenager at Massachus
CrimsonPhantom Offline
CUSA Curator

I Root For: NM State
Haitian migrant on Biden*s 'parole' program charged with raping teenager at Massachus
Quote:A Haitian migrant has been arrested and charged with the rape of a disabled 15-year-old girl in Massachusetts. The incident took place at a hotel in Rockland used to house illegal immigrants and the suspect came to the US using the "parole" immigration program available to Cuban, Haitian, Nicaraguan and Venezuelan immigrants launched by the Biden administration.

Cory Alvarez, 26, was arraigned Thursday and charged with aggravated rape of a child and is being held without bail, per CBS News. According to multiple sources that spoke to Fox, Alvarez traveled to the US via the Biden administration's Cuban, Haitian, Nicaraguan and Venezuelan parole processes.

Police responded to a call coming from a Comfort Inn where the front desk staff member, at around 7 pm local time, reported that a 15-year-old disabled girl had been sexually assaulted.

Alvarez allegedly brought her to his room to help with an app on an electronic device. After the 15-year-old was there, the 26-year-old Haitian migrant allegedly raped her.

The parole policy that allowed Alvarez into the country was first announced in 2022 but was then made available to immigrants from Haiti in Jan. 2023. The program allows 30,000 immigrants to be admitted to the US on “parole” which, according to the program, does not have immigrants “formally admitted into the United States for purposes of immigration law.”
“Parole ends on the date the parole period expires or when a parolee departs the United States or acquires an immigration status, whichever occurs first,” the program page states.

Link
03-15-2024 10:00 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

Bear Catlett Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: UC
RE: Haitian migrant on Biden*s 'parole' program charged with raping teenager at Massachus
Biden will apologize to him for no one bringing him a glass of lemonade after he was done.
03-15-2024 10:08 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
oruvoice Offline
Heisman

I Root For: Memphis
RE: Haitian migrant on Biden*s 'parole' program charged with raping teenager at Massachus
But Americans rape people too, so it's cool.

There you go. Saved our Dems the wear and tear on their typing fingers.
03-15-2024 10:12 AM
Advertisement

shere khan Offline
Southerner

I Root For: Tulane
Start hanging these low iq vermin in front of the court house on Saturdays. I will pull the lever
03-15-2024 10:12 AM
Was SoMs Eagle Offline
Heisman

I Root For: Mustard Buzzard
(03-15-2024 10:12 AM)shere khan Wrote:  Start hanging these low iq vermin in front of the court house on Saturdays. I will pull the lever

Biden? I agree.
03-15-2024 10:14 AM
CrimsonPhantom Offline
CUSA Curator

I Root For: NM State
This is one of the illegals Biden* flew in.

Quote:BREAKING: Per DHS sources to me &
@GriffJenkins
, the Haitian man arrested for raping a 15 y/o disabled girl at a migrant hotel in Massachusetts Wednesday night came to the U.S. via the Biden admin’s parole program for Haitians, which allowed him to fly into JFK airport in NYC direct from Haiti in June 2023 w/ a 2 year parole grant. We’re told that ICE has now filed a detainer on 26-year-old Cory B. Alvarez with local authorities, & that he had a sponsor listed in New Jersey as part of his parole.

The Biden admin’s controversial CHNV parole program allows up to 30,000 Cubans, Haitians, Nicaraguans, and Venezuelans to fly into the U.S. after they’ve supposedly been vetted and have a sponsor in the U.S.
The recipients typically receive two year “humanitarian parole” grants, which allow them to apply for work authorization and live in the U.S.
According to CBP data, at least 138,000 Haitians have been brought to the U.S. since the start of the Biden admin’s program in January 2023.

The Biden admin considers this program a “lawful pathway”, and the recipients bypass the border entirely, flying over it instead. The program is an effort to cut down on high numbers of illegal crossings at the border.

I reached out to CBP & DHS for comment yesterday, and have not heard back yet.
03-15-2024 02:10 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.