Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

"He's Leaking" - 64 Year Old Man Beaten to Death in Wash DC
boss man Offline
The Collapse is Imminent

I Root For: MEMPHIS TIGERS
The ongoing rampage of murderous youth in inner cities; this time in Washington DC.

A 12 year old girl and two 13 year old girls murdered a 64 year old man last October.

From the article below:

A cellphone video clip showed a group of five girls chasing a 64-year-old, disabled man into a Northwest alley. As he tried to climb up a chain fence, the girls pulled him down and stomped his head into the concrete pavement. They pulled his pants down around his ankles, removed his belt and beat him with it.

Then, as Reggie Brown lay on the ground in a pool of blood, the girls became jubilant, laughing and chatting. He’s leaking,” one of the girls cheered, referring to Brown’s bleeding from his head.

MORE MURDERS COMMITTED BY TEENAGE CHILDREN IN (PRIMARILY) DEMOCRAT CONTROLLED HELLHOLE CITIES ACROSS AMERICA.

KEEP TOLERATING IT, AMERICA.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/dc-md-va/...l-beating/
04-01-2024 01:22 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

BartlettTigerFan Offline
Have gun Will travel

I Root For: Freedom
RE: "He's Leaking" - 64 Year Old Man Beaten to Death in Wash DC
How does a grown man get stomped and killed by pre-teen girls?
04-01-2024 01:25 PM
Mr_XcentricK Offline
World Wanderer

I Root For: Memphis Tigers
Horrible horrible tragedy! How come there is not the same energy when a white kid shoots up a school and kills many people? Sometimes deaths in the double digits.
04-01-2024 01:33 PM
450bench Offline

I Root For: Memphis
(04-01-2024 01:33 PM)Mr_XcentricK Wrote:  Horrible horrible tragedy! How come there is not the same energy when a white kid shoots up a school and kills many people? Sometimes deaths in the double digits.

Are we really going there? Really?
04-01-2024 01:38 PM
bullet Offline
Legend

I Root For: Texas, UK, UGA
(04-01-2024 01:25 PM)BartlettTigerFan Wrote:  How does a grown man get stomped and killed by pre-teen girls?

At 12 and 13 girls are pretty close to full height. He was disabled and there were 5 of them.
04-01-2024 01:57 PM
boss man Offline
The Collapse is Imminent

(04-01-2024 01:25 PM)BartlettTigerFan Wrote:  How does a grown man get stomped and killed by pre-teen girls?

Various reports of the murder point out the victim Reggie Brown was handicapped, had two fingers on each hand, had a metal plate in his head and suffered from mental issues. He was apparently known in the neighborhood; MOST people obviously left him alone.
04-01-2024 01:58 PM
Advertisement

UofMstateU Offline
Legend

I Root For: Memphis
(04-01-2024 01:33 PM)Mr_XcentricK Wrote:  Horrible horrible tragedy! How come there is not the same energy when a white kid shoots up a school and kills many people? Sometimes deaths in the double digits.

Fortunately for the children, we've gone about a week without a trans school shooter.
04-01-2024 02:00 PM
BartlettTigerFan Offline
Have gun Will travel

Name just one
04-01-2024 02:05 PM
CrimsonPhantom Offline
CUSA Curator

I Root For: NM State

04-01-2024 02:23 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Hambone10 Offline
Hooter

I Root For: My Kids

New Orleans BowlDonatorsThe Parliament Awards

So much to unpack from so few words.

It's not a tragedy. A tragedy is when something malfunctions and someone is injured. This is a murder.

As to the energy, perhaps if people like you didn't deflect from the murderer (which is where OUR focus is) and immediately insist on infringing upon the rights of law abiding citizens because of the actions of a murderer, we wouldn't have to shift our energy to protecting our own rights. If our energies are split, it is because YOU split them... and we are more interested in protecting our rights than we are in giving a '+1' to something that NOBODY (on our side anyway) disagrees is a murder that should be treated as such. I mean, how much energy does it take to say 'fry em'?

As to 'deaths in the double digits'....
That's a manipulated stat. Yes, mass shootings kill more people than five 12 year olds do... in part because they are categorized as 'mass shootings'. Eventually 12yr olds would come up against an able bodied adult... or a few of them and the event would be over.... likely before it could become 'mass'. That said, how many people die each year at the hands of 'gangs' vs how many are killed in 'mass shootings at schools' My guess is that is a number in the thousands vs a number in the double digits. I can say with some certainty that 'assault rifles' which are the focus of most anti-gun people kill a fraction of 400 people each year who die from rifles of ANY kind... vs more than 600 killed by 'hands, feet and fists'. Throw in sticks, rocks, bats etc and you're probably well over 2,000.... much less hand guns and you probably have 15k plus.

Where is YOUR energy for the bigger numbers??
04-01-2024 02:52 PM
The Sicatoka Offline
All American

I Root For: North Dakota
Sounds like a pack of predators out for a kill got one.

Now what do we do with the pack.
04-01-2024 03:04 PM
Advertisement

rath v2.0 Offline
Wartime Consigliere

I Root For: Civil Disobedience

Donators
Get out of cities and burbs. Leave them to the idiots that get elected and the bigger idiots who are career bureaucrats promoted based on box checking.

Choose to live there you get what you get and don't throw a fit.
04-01-2024 03:13 PM
JMUDunk Offline
Rootin' fer Dukes, bud

Articles said “disabled” and 64 YO.
04-01-2024 03:20 PM
JMUDunk Offline
Rootin' fer Dukes, bud

WTF are you even talking about?

Some mentally unstable shooter goes into a theater, a night club or school and does that the entire Country condemns it.

This is not that as it’s a mob action and they were gleeful about killing this person. The lot of them.

That’s simply sociopathic evil. They did this for amusement.
04-01-2024 03:24 PM
boss man Offline
The Collapse is Imminent

(04-01-2024 02:52 PM)Hambone10 Wrote:  

It's not a tragedy. A tragedy is when something malfunctions and someone is injured. This is a murder.

As to the energy, perhaps if people like you didn't deflect from the murderer (which is where OUR focus is) and immediately insist on infringing upon the rights of law abiding citizens because of the actions of a murderer, we wouldn't have to shift our energy to protecting our own rights. If our energies are split, it is because YOU split them... and we are more interested in protecting our rights than we are in giving a '+1' to something that NOBODY (on our side anyway) disagrees is a murder that should be treated as such. I mean, how much energy does it take to say 'fry em'?

That's a manipulated stat. Yes, mass shootings kill more people than five 12 year olds do... in part because they are categorized as 'mass shootings'. Eventually 12yr olds would come up against an able bodied adult... or a few of them and the event would be over.... likely before it could become 'mass'. That said, how many people die each year at the hands of 'gangs' vs how many are killed in 'mass shootings at schools' My guess is that is a number in the thousands vs a number in the double digits. I can say with some certainty that 'assault rifles' which are the focus of most anti-gun people kill a fraction of 400 people each year who die from rifles of ANY kind... vs more than 600 killed by 'hands, feet and fists'. Throw in sticks, rocks, bats etc and you're probably well over 2,000.... much less hand guns and you probably have 15k plus.

As usual, Hambone hits the KEY statistic to blow up Horse's Ass diversion attempt in his scheming face.
04-01-2024 04:54 PM
shere khan Offline
Southerner

I Root For: Tulane
You knew before you clicked

Im starting to see a pattern
04-01-2024 05:00 PM
Advertisement

stinkfist Offline
nuts zongo's in the house

I Root For: Mustard Buzzards
(04-01-2024 04:54 PM)boss man Wrote:  
(04-01-2024 02:52 PM)Hambone10 Wrote:  

As usual, Hambone hits the KEY statistic to blow up Horse's Ass diversion attempt in his scheming face.

his post to rep ratio is Bigly too low (I think it's a Rice-a-Roni thingy ... lmmfao)

I have a set of playing cards for the Rice U pos(t)ers .... y'all just ain' seen it yet ... .03-lmfao03-lmfao03-lmfao03-lmfao

yo, GO ... just for you, Sire! ... 03-lmfao03-lmfao03-lmfao

04-01-2024 05:04 PM
shere khan Offline
Southerner

I Root For: Tulane
Retroactive abortion?
04-01-2024 05:10 PM
TigerBlue4Ever Offline
Unapologetic A-hole

I Root For: yo mama

You just can't stand having the spotlight focused on your culture, can you? Are you afraid of the truth? Is that why you can never stay on point? You constantly attempt to steer any conversation away from its intended focal point. It's a weak ass tactic. As one poster here said, it's intellectually lazy but convenient. The difference is that in your case, he is spot on with that assessment.

Black culture in urban centers is that of violence, murder and mayhem. That's the fuqing truth and anyone with an objective mind recognizes it.

Some people are of the opinion that society should just step aside and let you all murder each other.
04-01-2024 05:18 PM
TigerBlue4Ever Offline
Unapologetic A-hole

I Root For: yo mama
(04-01-2024 03:13 PM)rath v2.0 Wrote:  Get out of cities and burbs. Leave them to the idiots that get elected and the bigger idiots who are career bureaucrats promoted based on box checking.

Choose to live there you get what you get and don't throw a fit.

Agreed.
04-01-2024 05:22 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.