Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Here we Go!
rath v2.0 Offline
Wartime Consigliere

I Root For: Civil Disobedience

Donators
Here we Go!
And the winner of your 2024 election year virus vaccine bingo is....bird flu!

Quote:Candidate vaccine viruses (CVVs) developed against related clade 2.3.4.4b viruses are available for vaccine manufacturing if necessary and preliminary analysis indicates that they may provide reasonable protection against H5N1 influenza viruses. Seasonal flu vaccines do not provide protection against these viruses. Analysis of virus samples is ongoing.

https://www.cdc.gov/media/releases/2024/...n-flu.html
04-01-2024 08:12 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

andybible1995 Online
All American

I Root For: TN, MTSU, MD
RE: Here we Go!
(04-01-2024 08:12 PM)rath v2.0 Wrote:  And the winner of your 2024 election year virus vaccine bingo is....bird flu!

Quote:Candidate vaccine viruses (CVVs) developed against related clade 2.3.4.4b viruses are available for vaccine manufacturing if necessary and preliminary analysis indicates that they may provide reasonable protection against H5N1 influenza viruses. Seasonal flu vaccines do not provide protection against these viruses. Analysis of virus samples is ongoing.

All we need now is Saint Floyd 2.0, and Biden wins reelection in a landslide.
04-01-2024 08:15 PM
rath v2.0 Offline
Wartime Consigliere

Donators
Bird flu has jumped to cattle in 3 states and there has been cases of it jumping to humans

We are going to be told to mask up by July 4th. Too predictable.
04-01-2024 08:21 PM
stinkfist Online
nuts zongo's in the house

I Root For: Mustard Buzzards
just to "here We go!" ... I'll always think of this song until not ... what a great fk'n song!

04-01-2024 09:08 PM
JRsec Offline
Super Moderator

I Root For: SEC
(04-01-2024 09:08 PM)stinkfist Wrote:  just to "here We go!" ... I'll always think of this song until not ... what a great fk'n song!

Except this vaccine causes the middle finger on each hand to curl into the palm rendering the host incapable of extending those fingers in derogatory salute of the seated P.O.T.U.S.. The W.H.O. believes the beneficial aspect of the negative side effects of the vaccine will improve the diaper wearing Zombie's chances of re-election as well. Speaking for the W.H.O. Xi pointed out that with that finger curled into the palm signatures of legitimate voters will not match those on record and could lead to the disqualification of millions of legal votes cast for Trump.

When asked his thoughts on the matter Donald Trump raised his middle fingers to a picture of Biden and said he was virus free and didn't need the vaccine and that he has had the bird flu and didn't find it particularly any more dangerous than any variety of influenza created by nature.

Immediately Big Pharma Reps and Xi speaking again for the W.H.O. took exception to the "created by nature" part of the former President's remarks.

Anthony Fauci was unavailable for comment as he is in lockdown in Wuhan where it is said he is working on another unnaturally created lethal virus with dire side effects for human beings.

Fauci is also said to be in rehabilitation in Wuhan after a failed attempt at a new virus caused his testicles to atrophy and drop off. He is believed to be seeking immunity from prosecution for his crimes and may use this misfortune to elicit sympathy as Anna Fauci. Stay tuned for updates!

When questioned as to why Xi was speaking for the WHO, Roger Daltry said he had no idea why the dictator would do that since rock & roll is considered deviant behavior in the PRC.
(This post was last modified: 04-01-2024 09:29 PM by JRsec.)
04-01-2024 09:23 PM
fsquid Offline
Legend

I Root For: Memphis, Queens (NC)

CrappiesCrappiesCrappiesCrappiesMemphis Hall of Fame
(04-01-2024 08:12 PM)rath v2.0 Wrote:  And the winner of your 2024 election year virus vaccine bingo is....bird flu!

so 90s of the viruses
04-01-2024 09:27 PM
Advertisement

rath v2.0 Offline
Wartime Consigliere

Donators
Wait for it. CDC is getting all twitchy. This is the one we knew they'd find.

When it becomes a bigger deal in the news cycle I'll circle back with you for a dose of toldja.
04-01-2024 09:36 PM
BartlettTigerFan Offline
Have gun Will travel

I Root For: Freedom
I ignored them the first time, this won’t be any different.
04-01-2024 09:40 PM
JRsec Offline
Super Moderator

I Root For: SEC
(04-01-2024 09:40 PM)BartlettTigerFan Wrote:  I ignored them the first time, this won’t be any different.

The issue is that we didn't imprison them the first time and Fauci wasn't tried for crimes against humanity as he should have been.
04-01-2024 09:43 PM
rath v2.0 Offline
Wartime Consigliere

Donators
On a related note watch what happens to the food supply chain and prices with this.

Get a chest freezer and load up for 24'. Should be a fun summer.
04-01-2024 09:48 PM
Eldonabe Offline
No More Wire Hangars!

I Root For: All but Uconn
It is a little too early to unleash ..... there will be something else. You still need the Corner square to complete your BINGO card.
04-02-2024 06:07 AM
Advertisement

TigerBlue4Ever Offline
Unapologetic A-hole

I Root For: yo mama
(04-01-2024 09:23 PM)JRsec Wrote:  
(04-01-2024 09:08 PM)stinkfist Wrote:  just to "here We go!" ... I'll always think of this song until not ... what a great fk'n song!

Except this vaccine causes the middle finger on each hand to curl into the palm rendering the host incapable of extending those fingers in derogatory salute of the seated P.O.T.U.S.. The W.H.O. believes the beneficial aspect of the negative side effects of the vaccine will improve the diaper wearing Zombie's chances of re-election as well. Speaking for the W.H.O. Xi pointed out that with that finger curled into the palm signatures of legitimate voters will not match those on record and could lead to the disqualification of millions of legal votes cast for Trump.

When asked his thoughts on the matter Donald Trump raised his middle fingers to a picture of Biden and said he was virus free and didn't need the vaccine and that he has had the bird flu and didn't find it particularly any more dangerous than any variety of influenza created by nature.

Immediately Big Pharma Reps and Xi speaking again for the W.H.O. took exception to the "created by nature" part of the former President's remarks.

Anthony Fauci was unavailable for comment as he is in lockdown in Wuhan where it is said he is working on another unnaturally created lethal virus with dire side effects for human beings.

Fauci is also said to be in rehabilitation in Wuhan after a failed attempt at a new virus caused his testicles to atrophy and drop off. He is believed to be seeking immunity from prosecution for his crimes and may use this misfortune to elicit sympathy as Anna Fauci. Stay tuned for updates!

When questioned as to why Xi was speaking for the WHO, Roger Daltry said he had no idea why the dictator would do that since rock & roll is considered deviant behavior in the PRC.

/closethread.

Baahahahahahaha
04-02-2024 06:29 AM
TigerBlue4Ever Offline
Unapologetic A-hole

(04-01-2024 09:40 PM)BartlettTigerFan Wrote:  I ignored them the first time, this won’t be any different.

They're going to just have to arrest me if they try to force mask regulations on us again. If I need anything I'll just say screw it and order from Amazon.
04-02-2024 06:31 AM
stinkfist Online
nuts zongo's in the house

I Root For: Mustard Buzzards
(04-02-2024 06:31 AM)TigerBlue4Ever Wrote:  

They're going to just have to arrest me if they try to force mask regulations on us again. If I need anything I'll just say screw it and order from Amazon.

this is gonna be nuts zongo if anyone tries to play fk about...

04-02-2024 07:34 AM
TigerBlue4Ever Offline
Unapologetic A-hole

(04-02-2024 07:34 AM)stinkfist Wrote:  
(04-02-2024 06:31 AM)TigerBlue4Ever Wrote:  

this is gonna be nuts zongo if anyone tries to play fk about...

03-lmfao04-cheers
04-02-2024 07:40 AM
CrimsonPhantom Offline
CUSA Curator

I Root For: NM State
04-03-2024 09:52 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

EverRespect Offline
Free Kaplony

I Root For: ODU
(04-01-2024 08:21 PM)rath v2.0 Wrote:  Bird flu has jumped to cattle in 3 states and there has been cases of it jumping to humans

We are going to be told to mask up by July 4th. Too predictable.

I doubt it works this time.
04-03-2024 10:14 AM
GoodOwl Offline
The 1 Hoo Knocks

I Root For: New Horizons

well. It makes me think of this one, but only because I saw them back in tha' day early (before this album came out) opening on the Iggy Pop tour and was like Holy Wow! You couldn't deny the raw energy emanating from that stage, no matter wht you might have thought of their music, you knew they were going to be big.

Artist: Jane's Addiction
Album: Ritual de lo Habitual
Song: "No One's Leaving"
August 21, 1990 Warner Bros. Records

Ironically, the back of the clean cover contained this little nugget:

"Hitler's syphilis-ridden dreams almost came true. How could it happen? By taking control of the media. An entire country was led by a lunatic… We must protect our First Amendment, before sick dreams become law. Nobody made fun of Hitler??!"

...and look at what the Left-Wing so-called 'progressives' and Democrat part/Marxists are so openly, loudly and repeatedly advocating for today? Why the Left wants censorship, of course! Perry knew it was BS back then, and he was right, but wonder how he feels today, since so many of his buddies are fascists?
(This post was last modified: 04-03-2024 10:58 AM by GoodOwl.)
04-03-2024 10:52 AM
Was SoMs Eagle Offline
Heisman

I Root For: Mustard Buzzard
The law fare drains Trump’s funds while Biden will concentrate his on a couple of thousand lawyers like Tanq. Keep anyone from questioning anything in a court of law and it never happened.

They will be needed even more this time around if they try to pull the same crap again. And we all know they will. They always go twice to the same well.
04-03-2024 02:00 PM
CrimsonPhantom Offline
CUSA Curator

I Root For: NM State
‘Health experts’ warn of new bird flu threat ‘100x worse’ than Covid: report

Quote:Health officials have sounded the alarm about a potential bird flu pandemic, cautioning that it could be "100 times worse than COVID," after a rare human case was reported in Texas.

The emergence of a new strain of H5N1 avian flu, initially detected in 2020 and affecting birds nationwide, including both commercial poultry and backyard flocks, has raised concerns in recent days. Recent developments indicate that the virus has spread to mammals, with cattle herds in four states becoming infected, according to the Daily Mail. This transition increases the likelihood of the virus becoming more transmissible.

A White House representative confirmed that the administration is closely monitoring the situation regarding the bird flu in the country.

The individual who tested positive for the H5N1 virus in Texas is reported to be a dairy farm worker. Medical testing on the patient revealed that the virus has mutated to become more easily transmissible. However, the CDC said this mutation had been recorded before, but there was no sign of human-to-human transmission, therefore the risk was low at this time.

During a briefing on the bird flu, Dr. Suresh Kuchipudi, a bird flu researcher, expressed concerns, stating, “This virus [has been] on the top of the pandemic list for many, many years and probably decades.”

“We are getting dangerously close to this virus potentially causing a pandemic,” he cautioned.

Kuchipudi emphasized the severity of the new strain, suggesting that the bird flu could be "100 times worse than COVID" if it mutates while maintaining its high case fatality rate. However, he expressed hope that the fatality rate may decrease once the virus has fully adapted to infect humans.

“Once it’s mutated to infect humans, we can only hope that the [fatality rate] drops,” Kuchipudi said.

According to the World Health Organization, the fatality rate for H5N is estimated at 52%, with over 460 recorded deaths since 2003 and 887 diagnosed cases.
04-05-2024 01:56 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.