CSNbbs
Women are responsible for most divorces - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: Lounge (/forum-564.html)
+---- Forum: The Kyra Memorial Spin Room (/forum-540.html)
+---- Thread: Women are responsible for most divorces (/thread-237657.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Women are responsible for most divorces - Endzone2 - 06-15-2007 01:39 AM

The results of feminism. This is kind of a long article.

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=52314

RE: Women are responsible for most divorces - ShoreBuc - 06-15-2007 05:03 AM

Women screw us coming and going.

RE: Women are responsible for most divorces - Rebel - 06-15-2007 07:19 AM

Kill the women.

RE: Women are responsible for most divorces - mlb - 06-15-2007 07:45 AM

Women just need to get back in the kitchen and make men some sandwiches.

RE: Women are responsible for most divorces - ShoreBuc - 06-15-2007 09:20 AM

When my wife gets home tonight I am going to put my foot down and tell her I am not making dinner anymore. I might even withold sex from her in protest of the enlightenment I got out EZ's article.

Men of the world unite...Time to start burning our boxers and briefs in a show of unity.

RE: Women are responsible for most divorces - GrayBeard - 06-15-2007 09:24 AM

While I do beleive that the feminism movement (along with keeping up with the Jones's) has had a negative impact on the family, I think the biggest reason for divorces is that both men and women can't keep their clothes on around people that are not their spouses.

RE: Women are responsible for most divorces - aTxTIGER - 06-15-2007 09:57 AM

just a couple of points.....if i wrote that article in college, they would've kicked me out of school for the amount of plagarism involved....tons of stats, but no sources. anyway, just a pet peeve.

concerning the first part about the education of boys and girls....TOUGH. its not like the educational system wasnt geared towards boys for hundreds of years. if the boys cant hang, then fine...send em all to technical school and be done with it.

RE: Women are responsible for most divorces - fsquid - 06-15-2007 10:27 AM

I guess I should be glad that I have a daughter.

RE: Women are responsible for most divorces - GGniner - 06-15-2007 10:31 AM

we have an emasculated culture no doubt, its pathetic, goes against Human Nature and many find themselves in a state of despair over it. Some young male are turning to things like Jihad(perverted masculinity) partly thanks to this.

Hollywood takes alot of blame for this by normalizing the behavior and basically promoting it, they know it too and are actively trying to undermine the natural order. Women are suckers for soap operas and celebrity 'news'.....godless philosophy of the 19th and 20th centuries that gradually has slipped into Theology(liberal kind), first Philosophy, then Art, then Music, then General Culture then finally into liberal Theology.

[Image: line_of_despair.jpg]

anyone see the Sopranos finale? Very existential Nihilistic...

there's no wonder crime is getting so bad. You can't avoid a police state with out a strong family and father figure.

RE: Women are responsible for most divorces - fsquid - 06-15-2007 10:38 AM

GrayBeard Wrote:While I do beleive that the feminism movement (along with keeping up with the Jones's) has had a negative impact on the family, I think the biggest reason for divorces is that both men and women can't keep their clothes on around people that are not their spouses.

I agree, the next time I have an affair, I think my wife should forgive me.

RE: Women are responsible for most divorces - Lethemeul - 06-15-2007 10:38 AM

GrayBeard Wrote:While I do beleive that the feminism movement (along with keeping up with the Jones's) has had a negative impact on the family, I think the biggest reason for divorces is that both men and women can't keep their clothes on around people that are not their spouses.

That and the belief that every relationship should be a mirror of fairy tales and romantic comedies.

RE: Women are responsible for most divorces - GrayBeard - 06-15-2007 10:39 AM

fsquid Wrote:

I agree, the next time I have an affair, I think my wife should forgive me.

???? How about you don't have that affair, and then there is nothing to forgive.

RE: Women are responsible for most divorces - lauramac - 06-15-2007 11:43 AM

Lethemeul Wrote:

That and the belief that every relationship should be a mirror of fairy tales and romantic comedies.

Amen to that, Leth -- like the way girls grow up thinking their wedding is supposed to be the happiest/best/most perfect day of their lives. By definition, doesn't that imply that everything afterward would kinda suck by comparison? Dumb, dumb, dumb.

RE: Women are responsible for most divorces - uhmump95 - 06-15-2007 11:49 AM

So is this the new white male strategy? Blame everything on the minority.

I do believe it is time for the white male to start standing up for himself, but just like minorities need to I think the white male needs to look inward before looking outward to solve his issues.

RE: Women are responsible for most divorces - GrayBeard - 06-15-2007 11:55 AM

uhmump95 Wrote:So is this the new white male strategy? Blame everything on the minority.

I do believe it is time for the white male to start standing up for himself, but just like minorities need to I think the white male needs to look inward before looking outward to solve his issues.

I agree with you an almost all points, but instead of looking just at white males, I think we should look at all men.

It is time that men became men. That means a faithful, loving, and committed husband to their wives. It means a loving and involved father to their children. It means the family leader, the family protector, and in most cases the family provider.

You fail at any of those, you fail!

RE: Women are responsible for most divorces - uhmump95 - 06-15-2007 12:12 PM

I agree that what I typed was true for all men. I just used "white male" to reply to the person who started this thread.

Just a question, if my wife made more money then me and I stayed home and took care of the kids and didn't take the "traditional" male role in my family does that mean I am not a man?

RE: Women are responsible for most divorces - GrayBeard - 06-15-2007 12:17 PM

uhmump95 Wrote:Just a question, if my wife made more money then me and I stayed home and took care of the kids and didn't take the "traditional" male role in my family does that mean I am not a man?

I said..."in most cases". I will say this...In my experience, men have a hard time staying home with the children. We are not wired to be the nurturing mother, and in many cases this will lead to problems down the road. I know many men that tried to be the stay at home mom that ended up depressed or turning to other thinds to deal with it. I was one that stayed home temporarily while I was working on college at night, and it wasn't pretty. I became depressed. I just wasn't "wired" for that.

But, it does work in some cases.

RE: Women are responsible for most divorces - Rebel - 06-15-2007 12:27 PM

uhmump95 Wrote:So is this the new white male strategy? Blame everything on the minority.

{Door shuts} In walks the resident race pimp.

RE: Women are responsible for most divorces - uhmump95 - 06-15-2007 12:41 PM

Race Pimp ..... hmmmm I like that.

RE: Women are responsible for most divorces - Lethemeul - 06-15-2007 12:52 PM

lauramac Wrote:Amen to that, Leth -- like the way girls grow up thinking their wedding is supposed to be the happiest/best/most perfect day of their lives. By definition, doesn't that imply that everything afterward would kinda suck by comparison? Dumb, dumb, dumb.

I actually don't mind that one too much (unless parents offer the bride and groom a wad of cash to skip it and they turn it down because the bride wants her day. That drives me nuts.). I was referring to the people who get married, realize how much work it is and give up because their spouse isn't *insert movie start here* in *insert romantic comedy here* all happy-go-lucky all the time, can't fix problems with a word, and doesn't put out/give a present just cause.