Herrington writes that taxpayers paying for LB improvements is "bad"
Bookmark and Share
3601 Offline
HoopDreams' Daddy

I Root For: Omar Sneed
RE: Herrington writes that taxpayers paying for LB improvements is "bad"
(05-10-2018 01:24 PM)dan o Wrote:  
(05-10-2018 11:15 AM)FlyingTiger2016 Wrote:  
(05-10-2018 11:09 AM)Unbreakable04 Wrote:  Herrington should stick to the Grizzlies, which is the only thing he writes about that is intriguing.

I love the "transit plan" suggestion that it perpetuates growth. Nashville seems to sure be booming without a mass transit plan previously in place... waste $9 billion on a transit plan - the government always knows how to spend that much money in the best way possible (kidding). Then complain about $2.5M for an upgrade in the LB which generates revenue due to its one main tenant, for the city, and even though the LB operates "at a loss" just think about the albatross it would become if it did not make those same improvements (I like the Legion Field reference). Guess Tiger Lane was a waste of taxpayer money as well. Glad he is in journalism and not business.

They got 840 built on the south side. And they have two major interstates in 24 and 55. Then the huge cooperate tax breaks. I still think Shelby County pays more than Davidson, but of course Logistic companies are taxed at a higher rate than health care. That makes sense.

The federal government spent quite a bit on Nashville. Don't get confused.

You probably meant 24 and 40

And forgot 65.
05-10-2018 01:27 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Herrington writes that taxpayers paying for LB improvements is "bad" - 3601 - 05-10-2018 01:27 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.