Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

‘Knockout’ Game Targeting White Strangers Spreading Across America
UCF08 Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: UCF
RE: ‘Knockout’ Game Targeting White Strangers Spreading Across America
(11-20-2013 09:09 PM)EagleRockCafe Wrote:  
(11-20-2013 08:58 PM)UCF08 Wrote:  
(11-20-2013 06:04 PM)smn1256 Wrote:  Here's what's going to happen: Whites, Hispanics, or whatever, will eventually get tired of this and vigilante groups will be formed. They'll go out and either shoot someone who did the knockout or mistakenly shoot someone who didn't. In the end, the vigilantes will be accused of racism.

It's not some crimewave man, and it's not some widespread organization intent on racial violence. It's some stupid teenagers doing stupid things and the press over-reporting on it because it riles up mouthbreathers like yourself.

I hope one of your family members, friends or you isn't knocked out, seriously injured or even killed. I doubt your attitude would change, but maybe then it would. Your taking some stupid liberal attitude about this just proves you are a person without a clue about life's dangers. I assure you when one of these thugs seriously injures a 78 year old woman, they are not to be dismissed as innocent little kids. They are dangerous felons and I hope one of them gets his head blown off to help stop this. He will be well deserving of that happening to him. This is preying on the innocent people that can't protect themselves. These aren't kids, these are heartless beasts that need to be taken down. I can only imagine your posts on this if it were white teens targeting and knocking out innocent black citizens.

I never claimed they were innocent? They're criminals who need to be dealt with, this just isn't nearly the big issue that every scared white male conservative on this board seems to be making it out to be. That chair you're sitting in is exponentially more likely to break and kill you than to be the victim of this crime.
11-20-2013 10:44 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: ‘Knockout’ Game Targeting White Strangers Spreading Across America - UCF08 - 11-20-2013 10:44 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.