Open TigerLinks

Who is this guy?
Bookmark and Share
CubsTigersGrizz Offline
1st String

I Root For: U of M
Who is this guy?
O.k.
You guys are absolutely nuts. I am so done.
My name is Larry Marley.
I don't know Dan Wolken personally, nor am I tight friends with Gary Parish. I know Gary in passing, since we used to live close to each other.
I know some people in the AD and I know a couple of former players.
I will not, repeat not, be posting here again. I will read posts on here, because Brooks is the man and he has lots of inside information. Many people think I'm full of it, so fine. They set about to find out who I was like it was some great hunt. I only passed on what I was told. That's all.
I will go back to my CBS hovel. The site it good, and their are people who are genuinely nice, but I'm going back to what makes me happy.
If you guys want to investigate me, go right ahead. I don't care. I have two little girls and a job I need to attend to, and this is not what I want to spend my time doing.
The sad part is that this site is a vital link between the university and the recruits.
BTW....I will not be making anymore predictions, so don't ask me. I will not be making anything on PM's or anything else. I will simply read it like all of you.
04-28-2009 12:03 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

Cletus Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Memphis
RE: Who is this guy?
Wonder which name he'll appear under next time? LOL

[Image: lol.jpg]

04-28-2009 12:08 AM
hartless Offline
All American

I Root For: TIGERS
I am sorry man but I understand.
04-28-2009 12:10 AM
staciemontero Offline
just one of the guys

I Root For: first place
(04-28-2009 12:03 AM)CubsTigersGrizz Wrote:  O.k.
My name is Larry Marley.
I don't know Dan Wolken personally, nor am I tight friends with Gary Parish. I know Gary in passing, since we used to live close to each other.
I will not, repeat not, be posting here again. I will read posts on here, because Brooks is the man and he has lots of inside information. Many people think I'm full of it, so fine. They set about to find out who I was like it was some great hunt. I only passed on what I was told. That's all.
I will go back to my CBS hovel. The site it good, and their are people who are genuinely nice, but I'm going back to what makes me happy.
If you guys want to investigate me, go right ahead. I don't care. I have two little girls and a job I need to attend to, and this is not what I want to spend my time doing.
The sad part is that this site is a vital link between the university and the recruits.
BTW....I will not be making anymore predictions, so don't ask me. I will not be making anything on PM's or anything else. I will simply read it like all of you.

i am terribly sorry that there are some posters here that have driven you away from posting on this board...i for one have appreciated your information and opinion and i will now have to go hunt you down on the cbs sports page....
04-28-2009 12:10 AM
uskjtc02 Away
Heisman

I Root For: Memphis Tigers
Sorry, this site is going to hell in a hand bag. KFC should have took this site with him. CTG, I for one appreciated your info. It will be missed.
(This post was last modified: 04-28-2009 12:12 AM by uskjtc02.)
04-28-2009 12:11 AM
Sundanceuiuc Away
Hall of Famer

I Root For: .
(04-28-2009 12:10 AM)staciemontero Wrote:  
My name is Larry Marley.

i am terribly sorry that there are some posters here that have driven you away from posting on this board...i for one have appreciated your information and opinion and i will now have to go hunt you down on the cbs sports page....

I'd also personally like you to reconsider. But you gotta do what you gotta do. Thanks for trying...
04-28-2009 12:12 AM
Advertisement

Brass Knob Offline
Bench Warmer

My name is Larry Marley.

You should not let some of the people on here get to you like that. However, this is a perfect example as to why players and coaches should never read fan message boards... haha...
04-28-2009 12:13 AM
tiger1985 Offline
Bench Warmer

My name is Larry Marley.

Shane, Shane come back Shane . . .
04-28-2009 12:15 AM
MemphisFan95 Offline
Coach A

dont worry im sure somebody will post a link to his cbs messages
04-28-2009 12:18 AM
mempho_to_diego Offline
2 legit 2 quit

tough break for a good kid.

i gave you a +1 fwiw
04-28-2009 12:19 AM
T.I.G.E.R.S Offline
All American

I Root For: Memphis/OU
there are a bunch on douchebags on this forum i swear, why question the guy, just take his damn word for it or just dont listen/read what he said to say, CTG i also ask for u to reconsider, f*ck the haters
04-28-2009 12:25 AM
Advertisement

anothertigerfan Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: T.I.G.E.R.S
somehow i knew we would drive this guy away. dangit!
04-28-2009 12:27 AM
cbhstiger Offline
Phantom Mercenary

I Root For: Brewpubs
Dang, and here I thought we were going to get some more valuable info.
04-28-2009 12:28 AM
TigerBo Offline
All American

My name is Larry Marley.

Golly, this place will never be the same... 03-yawn
04-28-2009 12:29 AM
e_smith_1992 Offline
Spell Check Icon !!!

I Root For: MEMPHIS STATE !
CTG.... i understand the point you're making, i hope all goes well with you, however, you're THREAD TITLE is misleading..... Who is this guy? <~~ What "guy" are you talking about??? 03-idea Can someone enlighten me if at all possible.

Lemme get this str8.... CTG is upset because some poster(s) have ridiculed him on what he's been posting the past few weeks. Well, it wasn't me, but I hope this isn't the reason why he's going back to the other board. If so then oh well..... Be careful going back home. Seems a bit thin skinned to me, everyone's been attacked at some point or another. CTG, no need to run away.... don't take your ball & go home. Hang out with us for awhile. Everything will DEFINITELY be O - K - A - Y !!!!

Ya Feel Me ?!?!?!?!? 04-bow
04-28-2009 12:29 AM
hollywoodtigerhound Offline
U.S. Constitution

I Root For: MEMPHIS MACHINE
Ehhh what does this mean, you're moving to Kentucky, ahhh come on. Don't let those undesirable pricks chase you off, all good intel. Happy trails CTG I salute you Sir, grab yourself a Chimay on your way.
04-28-2009 12:30 AM
Advertisement

QuitoTiger Offline
¿Q' hubo, pues?

This is unfortunate, dramatic entrances or exits aside, but maybe we can all learn that knowledge without emotional intelligence is not power. Seems like all points and sides have been lacking in both.
04-28-2009 12:37 AM
OneShiningMoment Away
MT.org's Smartass and Dumbass

I Root For: OnCampusStadium

Donators
Wow! Just wow!
04-28-2009 12:43 AM
wild bill Offline
All American

I Root For: memphis tigers
Is that all you got OSM, surely you can come up with something better than that you usually make me piss myself laughing with some of the stuff you say, I'm thinking OSM can get a job busting people's chops why does he waste time posting here lol.
04-28-2009 12:45 AM
cbhstiger Offline
Phantom Mercenary

I Root For: Brewpubs
BooYah!!!
04-28-2009 12:46 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.