Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
Open TigerLinks

Parrish tearing up black on radio
Bookmark and Share
Tigeralum Offline
Bench Warmer

I Root For:
Parrish tearing up black on radio
And let me say first- everything he's saying is the TRUTH. I love the Tigers, but he's calling a spade a spade
04-02-2013 05:39 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

cbhstiger Offline
Phantom Mercenary

I Root For: Brewpubs
RE: Parrish tearing up black on radio
Details?
04-02-2013 05:41 PM
macphil30 Offline
1st String

I Root For: tigers
Man,didn't want to hear those guys eating Black up,but damn if they didn't have good points.I got worried about Blacks skill set when that article on he and Joe came out.Black said he didn't take sports seriously until 2008 and that he and his mom didn't like sports like that.Black does need to get serious real quick.
04-02-2013 05:46 PM
Tiger1983 Offline
BBA

I Root For: Tigers - GTG!

DonatorsDonatorsDonators
Creating controversy is good for ratings.
04-02-2013 05:49 PM
TigerRex Offline
Water Engineer

I Root For: Tigers
why is he talking about Black? and what did he say?
04-02-2013 05:53 PM
macphil30 Offline
1st String

(04-02-2013 05:49 PM)Tiger1983 Wrote:  Creating controversy is good for ratings.
I think the butt ripping was actually within the context of the conversation.They were talking about who would leave or stay.Parrish said TB should be thankful that Josh still wants him after he walked out on the team and behaved like a d head.He also stated that Tarik should produce more for his size and that he's not that good.
04-02-2013 05:54 PM
Advertisement

macphil30 Offline
1st String

Also said he was too heavy and its on him to have pride and work harder to get better.Said he was acting prima donna like and said a guy like that couldn't play on his team.
04-02-2013 05:57 PM
CUSA_NEWS Offline
Heisman

I Root For: Memphis Ligers
See Mimi & Tanya, here is the reason Black plays like he does.....and here is the reason why I call him out for it.

Sorry if I'm not a Patti Pacifist like yall but a player w/such a nonchalant attitude will never reach his/her potential. Like being a musician but not liking to practice much....
04-02-2013 05:58 PM
CUSA_NEWS Offline
Heisman

Move to main forum?
04-02-2013 06:00 PM
Tanyaskees Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Memphis Tigers
(04-02-2013 05:58 PM)CUSA_NEWS Wrote:  See Mimi & Tanya, here is the reason Black plays like he does.....and here is the reason why I call him out for it.

Sorry if I'm not a Patti Pacifist like yall but a player w/such a nonchalant attitude will never reach his/her potential. Like being a musician but not liking to practice much....

You call everyone on our team out starting with the coach.....some ass on the radio just happen to agree with you. I have never seen you say one good thing about any Tiger, not one.
04-02-2013 06:41 PM
macphil30 Offline
1st String

Are you an a-hole if you speak what you perceive is true?
04-02-2013 06:45 PM
Advertisement

tigerjeb Offline
Legend

CrappiesDonatorsMemphis Hall of Fame
i dont listen to parrish (or any local radio to be honest), but if these descriptions are accurate, then what was said was uncomfortable, but correct. black let himself, his coach and his team down BIG TIME this year. i dont know that i go much for a talking head who actually produces nothing himself except the opinion de jure has a free reign to take hard shots at any college athlete though.
(This post was last modified: 04-02-2013 06:51 PM by tigerjeb.)
04-02-2013 06:50 PM
TigerBill Offline
Imperator Optimus Maximus

I Root For: Liberation

Donators
(04-02-2013 06:41 PM)Tanyaskees Wrote:  
(04-02-2013 05:58 PM)CUSA_NEWS Wrote:  See Mimi & Tanya, here is the reason Black plays like he does.....and here is the reason why I call him out for it.

You call everyone on our team out starting with the coach.....some ass on the radio just happen to agree with you. I have never seen you say one good thing about any Tiger, not one.

We're not in CUSA anymore, so what do you expect?
04-02-2013 06:54 PM
TigerBill Offline
Imperator Optimus Maximus

I Root For: Liberation

Donators
(04-02-2013 06:50 PM)tigerjeb Wrote:  i dont listen to parrish (or any local radio to be honest), but if these descriptions are accurate, then what was said was uncomfortable, but correct. black let himself, his coach and his team down BIG TIME this year. i dont know that i go much for a talking head who actually produces nothing himself except the opinion de jure has a free reign to take hard shots at any college athlete though.

Agree with all of this; Black has only himself to blame, and maybe his dad, but Parrish is nauseating.
04-02-2013 06:55 PM
CUSA_NEWS Offline
Heisman

etc

Btw, I've never had a negative thing to say about DJ or GJ. Can you guess why?
04-02-2013 07:21 PM
Tanyaskees Offline
Hall of Famer

(04-02-2013 07:21 PM)CUSA_NEWS Wrote:  

etc

Ok, you got me....I apologize. You're so negative most of the time that it's hard to see the rest. Geron is going start is pretty positive for you....congrats.
04-02-2013 07:35 PM
Advertisement

SNF6 Offline
Go To Hell Ole Miss

I Root For: Vol Free USA

etc

Nice!
04-02-2013 07:38 PM
Tiger1983 Offline
BBA

DonatorsDonatorsDonators
(04-02-2013 05:54 PM)macphil30 Wrote:  
(04-02-2013 05:49 PM)Tiger1983 Wrote:  Creating controversy is good for ratings.
I think the butt ripping was actually within the context of the conversation.They were talking about who would leave or stay.Parrish said TB should be thankful that Josh still wants him after he walked out on the team and behaved like a d head.He also stated that Tarik should produce more for his size and that he's not that good.

Did he mention that Black was second on the team in rebounds per game and second in field goal percentage made? Did he state that he will graduate early? Did he comment that Black has stayed out of major trouble and by all public accounts is a good citizen? Did he recall that Black had other options besides Memphis out of high school but choose to play for his hometown? Did he say that Black helped win many games over the years? Indeed, did he submit any positive contributions made by Black at all in any area?
04-02-2013 07:40 PM
Tiger1983 Offline
BBA

DonatorsDonatorsDonators
(04-02-2013 06:45 PM)macphil30 Wrote:  Are you an a-hole if you speak what you perceive is true?

I do not know if what he stated is accurate, but it is not the whole story and thus not truthful or useful in making a judgement on the totality of his contributions to the team.
(This post was last modified: 04-02-2013 07:47 PM by Tiger1983.)
04-02-2013 07:46 PM
Tiger1983 Offline
BBA

DonatorsDonatorsDonators

etc

As a Tiger fan, what is your ratio of positive vs negative statements on each Tiger player?
04-02-2013 07:54 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.