Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Israel - are nukes an option against Iran
stinkfist Online
nuts zongo's in the house

I Root For: Mustard Buzzards
Israel - are nukes an option against Iran
there hasn't, nor isn't, nor will there ever be peace in this region w/o cataclysmic intervention...

y'all git after muh pros and cons ... nuts zongo's in the Truman camp...

#sand2glass
10-08-2023 09:24 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

Native Georgian Online
Legend

I Root For: TULANE+GA.STATE
RE: Israel - are nukes an option against Iran
It would be a last resort (on Israel’s part), but yes.
10-08-2023 09:31 AM
shere khan Offline
Southerner

I Root For: Tulane
Israel has contracted prog filth disease. I doubt they have the will to use them.

07-coffee3
10-08-2023 09:33 AM
Todor Offline
Heisman

I Root For: New Mexico State
Iran must be the problem. After all, Jews have gotten along perfectly with everyone else they have lived around throughout history.
10-08-2023 09:36 AM
stinkfist Online

(10-08-2023 09:36 AM)Todor Wrote:  Iran must be the problem. After all, Jews have gotten along perfectly with everyone else they have lived around throughout history.

lol ... cultural reasoning is not up for debate, командир...
10-08-2023 09:40 AM
shere khan Offline
Southerner

I Root For: Tulane
(10-08-2023 09:24 AM)stinkfist Wrote:  there hasn't, nor isn't, nor will there ever be peace in this region w/o cataclysmic intervention...

y'all git after muh pros and cons ... nuts zongo's in the Truman camp...

#sand2glass

Vitrification
10-08-2023 12:21 PM
Advertisement

banker Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Marshall
(10-08-2023 09:36 AM)Todor Wrote:  Iran must be the problem. After all, Jews have gotten along perfectly with everyone else they have lived around throughout history.

Standing up for Iran is a bridge too far. I know they’re Russia’s BFF, but they are, and have been, evil for the last half century.
10-08-2023 12:27 PM
JRsec Offline
Super Moderator

I Root For: SEC

Syria via Iran is the protagonist. They are trying to stop the Abraham Accord between Israel and the Saudis. They were funded ignorantly by the U.S. through Biden's aid packages to Syria which were in the 10's of billons range. China is an interested party and the weapons used were likely purchased through Russia or China.

Israel, will use whatever means they deem necessary and they absolutely believe in reciprocity.

This is the kind of matter that should keep people up late thinking about the future. God knows we've had plenty of hints with the nosedive in morality, the chaos in what were once policed streets, the massive unchecked flow of illegals crossing borders, and a pacification taught by dumbed down public educators to even dumber students for the past 30 plus years.

We live in the most precarious time of my life and that included "Duck and Cover", sputnik hysteria, fallout shelters, and fingers on the nuclear trigger with the missile crisis in Cuba. And if it comes to war, all patience will be gone for reasoning.
10-08-2023 12:34 PM
umbluegray Offline
Legend

I Root For: The Tigers!
(10-08-2023 12:34 PM)JRsec Wrote:  

Syria via Iran is the protagonist. They are trying to stop the Abraham Accord between Israel and the Saudis. They were funded ignorantly by the U.S. through Biden's aid packages to Syria which were in the 10's of billons range. China is an interested party and the weapons used were likely purchased through Russia or China.

Israel, will use whatever means they deem necessary and they absolutely believe in reciprocity.

This is the kind of matter that should keep people up late thinking about the future. God knows we've had plenty of hints with the nosedive in morality, the chaos in what were once policed streets, the massive unchecked flow of illegals crossing borders, and a pacification taught by dumbed down public educators to even dumber students for the past 30 plus years.

We live in the most precarious time of my life and that included "Duck and Cover", sputnik hysteria, fallout shelters, and fingers on the nuclear trigger with the missile crisis in Cuba. And if it comes to war, all patience will be gone for reasoning.

Yep. Here's a video which discusses this.

10-08-2023 12:38 PM
HCJag Offline
All American

I Root For: South Alabama
I've never done much digging into the founding of Israel after the war, but it seems like they could have settled on a better location. Somewhere less inhabited maybe.
10-08-2023 12:38 PM
ericsrevenge76 Away
Jesus is coming soon

I Root For: The Kingdom
(10-08-2023 12:38 PM)HCJag Wrote:  I've never done much digging into the founding of Israel after the war, but it seems like they could have settled on a better location. Somewhere less inhabited maybe.

They have a 3500 year history there. Its their homeland since antiquity and the entire basis of their covenant with God.

The simple fact is no one wanted that desolate dead place until Israel moved in and turned it into an oasis.
(This post was last modified: 10-08-2023 12:45 PM by ericsrevenge76.)
10-08-2023 12:44 PM
Advertisement

WKUApollo Offline

I Root For: WKU Hilltoppers
(10-08-2023 12:38 PM)HCJag Wrote:  I've never done much digging into the founding of Israel after the war, but it seems like they could have settled on a better location. Somewhere less inhabited maybe.

Actually, it wasn't heavily populated when it became a nation in 1947 because more than half the country is desert. The Israelis have done a remarkable job of turning those desert lands into farmland and now support a much larger population. Before the Jews started to return to Israel in large numbers in the last 100 years or so, the area was sparaely populated by tribal groups, except in the few old cities. The area was composed of natives who were Jewish, Christian, and Muslim.
(This post was last modified: 10-08-2023 01:20 PM by WKUApollo.)
10-08-2023 01:18 PM
umbluegray Offline
Legend

I Root For: The Tigers!
When arguing against the existence of God, often times atheists will ask why God doesn't stop evil. Another argument they use is to say God is genocidal.

The following demonstrates the futility of those arguments.

The inhabitants of that land had been sacrificing their live babies via fire to false gods for over 400 years. As repeated warnings failed to turn the Canaanites from this evil practice, God used the Israelites to conquer the Canaanites and He gave the land to them, aka the Promised Land.

This was the land given to them after the Exodus from Egypt.

God created the heavens and the earth, It is His to do as He wills. He gave that land to the Israelites. It is theirs. Palestinians have no valid claim to it.

[Image: pw_UnjustJewishOcc_PPPA_psd.jpg]
(This post was last modified: 10-08-2023 01:26 PM by umbluegray.)
10-08-2023 01:24 PM
450bench Offline

I Root For: Memphis
If Israel, or anyone frankly, nukes anyone, the world as we know it will be destroyed.
It’ll be a hard stop, catastrophic death and those left will start over with nothing.
10-08-2023 02:04 PM
Was SoMs Eagle Offline
Heisman

I Root For: Mustard Buzzard

Wow. A Putin lover and anti semite as well. You check all the boxes.

Meanwhile….
Israel doesn’t need to resort to nukes. They just need to destroy Irans ability to close the deal. The Ayatollas are hanging on by intimidation and their finger nails. Deal them a death blow.
The hamas terrorist should be blown to their alla in hell. Men, women and children. Children will suffer for their fathers sins. Has been and always shall be. Talking has not brought any peace. The only thing left is complete and utter victory.
10-08-2023 02:23 PM
UCGrad1992 Offline
Legend

I Root For: Bearcats U
An option for nukes? No. Options for conventional weapons strikes and special forces/operatives/counter-intelligence? Yes. Don't poke Israel's hornet's nest - they've been messed with one too many times. Don't harm God's special possession. Again, these are God's chosen people thousands of years before the Word became flesh and left the glory of heaven. Israel's not going anywhere and they're sure as heck not going to lose their current lands.
10-08-2023 03:34 PM
Advertisement

stinkfist Online

(10-08-2023 02:04 PM)450bench Wrote:  If Israel, or anyone frankly, nukes anyone, the world as we know it will be destroyed.
It’ll be a hard stop, catastrophic death and those left will start over with nothing.

I'm curious ... what are all the globo-homo-sexuals going to do if they did?! ... are they going to break out more "reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee"...
(This post was last modified: 10-08-2023 03:45 PM by stinkfist.)
10-08-2023 03:43 PM
HCJag Offline
All American

I Root For: South Alabama
(10-08-2023 01:18 PM)WKUApollo Wrote:  

Actually, it wasn't heavily populated when it became a nation in 1947 because more than half the country is desert. The Israelis have done a remarkable job of turning those desert lands into farmland and now support a much larger population. Before the Jews started to return to Israel in large numbers in the last 100 years or so, the area was sparaely populated by tribal groups, except in the few old cities. The area was composed of natives who were Jewish, Christian, and Muslim.

I see where the Brits won it from the Ottomons after WW1 and granted it for a Jewish state in 1948. 700,000 people might have been displaced, but put to good use in my opinion. That's the spoils of war and they were on the wrong side. If any new members were to be added to NATO, trade Ukraine for Israel and I'm all in. Screw Ukraine and our hijabs in congress.
10-08-2023 05:12 PM
miko33 Offline
Defender of Honesty and Integrity

I Root For: Alma Mater
(10-08-2023 01:24 PM)umbluegray Wrote:  When arguing against the existence of God, often times atheists will ask why God doesn't stop evil. Another argument they use is to say God is genocidal.

The following demonstrates the futility of those arguments.

The inhabitants of that land had been sacrificing their live babies via fire to false gods for over 400 years. As repeated warnings failed to turn the Canaanites from this evil practice, God used the Israelites to conquer the Canaanites and He gave the land to them, aka the Promised Land.

This was the land given to them after the Exodus from Egypt.

God created the heavens and the earth, It is His to do as He wills. He gave that land to the Israelites. It is theirs. Palestinians have no valid claim to it.

[Image: pw_UnjustJewishOcc_PPPA_psd.jpg]

I support Israel's right to exist. However, these arguments aren't going to sway anyone in that region to the contrary. Their books tell them differently.
10-08-2023 06:26 PM
450bench Offline

I Root For: Memphis
(10-08-2023 03:43 PM)stinkfist Wrote:  
(10-08-2023 02:04 PM)450bench Wrote:  If Israel, or anyone frankly, nukes anyone, the world as we know it will be destroyed.

I'm curious ... what are all the globo-homo-sexuals going to do if they did?! ... are they going to break out more "reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee"...

Lol. Absolutely
10-08-2023 07:02 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.