Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

News For the "No weapons" J6 Crowd...
Redwingtom Offline
Progressive filth

I Root For: B-G-S-U !!!!
For the "No weapons" J6 Crowd...

Quote:Despite repeated false claims from conservative media figures that the mob that stormed the Capitol was unarmed, a multitude of defendants were armed with deadly or dangerous weapons, including several who carried firearms, as the Justice Department has proven in court. Among Jan. 6 rioters who were proven to have carried firearms during the Capitol attack are Christopher Alberts, who was sentenced to seven years in prison; Mark Mazza, who carried two guns and was sentenced to five years in federal prison; and Guy Reffitt, who was sentenced to seven years in federal prison after he became the first Jan. 6 defendant to go to trial.
New Jan. 6 footage appears to show rioter firing a gun in the air during Capitol attack
02-13-2024 12:51 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

MileHighBronco Offline
Legend

I Root For: Broncos
RE: For the "No weapons" J6 Crowd...
So, three out of how many? Thousands, or tens of thousands?

Nice broad brush there, commie

07-coffee3

Now, how about comparing that to the rioting after the St. Floyd incident.
02-13-2024 12:54 PM
bearcat65 Offline
All American

I Root For:
(02-13-2024 12:54 PM)MileHighBronco Wrote:  So, three out of how many? Thousands, or tens of thousands?

Nice broad brush there, commie

07-coffee3

Now, how about comparing that to the rioting after the St. Floyd incident.

Wonder how many shots were fired? If this was a violent insurrection then one would think more shots were fired than just the one cop shooting an unarmed woman.
02-13-2024 12:58 PM
Claw Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Memphis
And how many of those weapons were fired?
02-13-2024 12:59 PM
Was SoMs Eagle Offline
Heisman

I Root For: Mustard Buzzard
Mostly peaceful protest.
02-13-2024 12:59 PM
oruvoice Offline
Heisman

Has anyone else ever seen this video? i would think it would have been plastered all over the media from Day 1.
02-13-2024 01:11 PM
Advertisement

450bench Offline

Typical failed leftist thread03-lmfao03-nutkick
02-13-2024 01:13 PM
gdunn Offline
Repping E-Gang Colors

I Root For: Southern Miss

Survivor Champion
If the left and MSM would've released ALL the footage we wouldn't be talking about this 3 years later, but I get it, we need to talk about it, election time.
02-13-2024 01:16 PM
shere khan Offline
Southerner

I Root For: Tulane
(02-13-2024 12:59 PM)Claw Wrote:  And how many of those weapons were fired?

One. That low iq haitian paper american murdered air force veteran ashley babbit
(This post was last modified: 02-13-2024 01:25 PM by shere khan.)
02-13-2024 01:24 PM
BartlettTigerFan Offline
Have gun Will travel

I Root For: Freedom
Tom is so weak
02-13-2024 01:29 PM
Attackcoog Offline

I Root For: Houston
(02-13-2024 12:51 PM)Redwingtom Wrote:  

Quote:Despite repeated false claims from conservative media figures that the mob that stormed the Capitol was unarmed, a multitude of defendants were armed with deadly or dangerous weapons, including several who carried firearms, as the Justice Department has proven in court. Among Jan. 6 rioters who were proven to have carried firearms during the Capitol attack are Christopher Alberts, who was sentenced to seven years in prison; Mark Mazza, who carried two guns and was sentenced to five years in federal prison; and Guy Reffitt, who was sentenced to seven years in federal prison after he became the first Jan. 6 defendant to go to trial.
New Jan. 6 footage appears to show rioter firing a gun in the air during Capitol attack

And yet the only time a weapon was used on that day was when a massive Capitol Police officer murdered an unarmed 100 pound women who's hands were both empty and clearly visible to the officer in question. He outweighed her by 150 pounds and could have accomplished the same security outcome by simply shoving her right back out the window she was attempting to enter. To be clear---I dont think Ms Babbitt should have been doing what she was doing----but the simple fact she was wrong doesnt mean the officer in question gets to immediately confer the death penalty upon the unarmed protester. Of course, this is the Totalitarian Dementia Riddled Joe Biden Junta---so maybe in the politically weaponized Biden DOJ--protesting against a DNC goal is potentially punishable by death (I wouldnt be surprised if press secretary KJP could come up with some twisted argument that its reasonable and OK for this administration to murder its domestic political opponents when they feel like it).
(This post was last modified: 02-13-2024 01:35 PM by Attackcoog.)
02-13-2024 01:33 PM
Advertisement

oruvoice Offline
Heisman

(02-13-2024 01:33 PM)Attackcoog Wrote:  

And yet the only time a weapon was used on that day was when a massive Capitol Police officer murdered an unarmed 100 pound women who's hands were both empty and clearly visible to the officer in question. He outweighed her by 150 pounds and could have accomplished the same security outcome by simply shoving her right back out the window she was attempting to enter. To be clear---I dont think Ms Babbitt should have been doing what she was doing----but the simple fact she was wrong doesnt mean the officer in question gets to immediately confer the death penalty upon the unarmed protester. Of course, this is the Totalitarian Dementia Riddled Joe Biden Junta---so maybe in the politically weaponized Biden DOJ--protesting against a DNC goal is potentially punishable by death (I wouldnt be surprised if press secretary KJP could come up with some twisted argument that its reasonable and OK for this administration to murder its domestic political opponents when they feel like it).

If the colors of the people in that instance were reversed and it would have been a BLM rally, they would have built statues for Ashli.
02-13-2024 01:44 PM
UofMstateU Offline
Legend

I wonder why Tom posted this and not the video of the bomb sniffing dog walking right past where the Jan 6 "explosive" pipe bomb was planted and didnt detect it.
02-13-2024 01:51 PM
Claw Offline
Hall of Famer

The insurrection with the shots not heard around the world.
02-13-2024 02:08 PM
450bench Offline

(02-13-2024 01:51 PM)UofMstateU Wrote:  I wonder why Tom posted this and not the video of the bomb sniffing dog walking right past where the Jan 6 "explosive" pipe bomb was planted and didnt detect it.

Because the libs’ plan “backfired.” Lol
02-13-2024 02:14 PM
TripleA Online
Legend

I Root For: Memphis Tigers

Memphis Hall of Fame
Anybody notice the camera swung quickly around to the guy on the platform right BEFORE he fired the shots? And how do we know this wasn't a plant?
02-13-2024 02:14 PM
Advertisement

olliebaba Offline
Legend

I Root For: Christ
(02-13-2024 02:14 PM)TripleA Wrote:  Anybody notice the camera swung quickly around to the guy on the platform right BEFORE he fired the shots? And how do we know this wasn't a plant?

We won't, just like we won't know how many FIBers were there mingling with the crowd. It's a setup plain and simple.
02-13-2024 02:24 PM
Redwingtom Offline
Progressive filth

I Root For: B-G-S-U !!!!

And yet the only time a weapon was used on that day was when a massive Capitol Police officer murdered....

This is D E M O N S T R A B L Y false.

First, it wasn't a ******* murder. 01-wingedeagle

Second, there's more weapons than just guns.

You know this. Drop the theatrics. It's embarrassing.
02-13-2024 04:12 PM
BartlettTigerFan Offline
Have gun Will travel

I Root For: Freedom
Yes it was murder.

I guess if someone shot YOUR unarmed wife/daughter/sister in cold blood you'd be perfectly fine with it.

Yes, I suspect you would.
02-13-2024 04:23 PM
oruvoice Offline
Heisman

(02-13-2024 04:12 PM)Redwingtom Wrote:  

And yet the only time a weapon was used on that day was when a massive Capitol Police officer murdered....

This is D E M O N S T R A B L Y false.

First, it wasn't a ******* murder. 01-wingedeagle

Second, there's more weapons than just guns.

You know this. Drop the theatrics. It's embarrassing.

Did you actually tell someone to drop the theatrics?!?!?

03-lmfao03-lmfao03-lmfao
02-13-2024 04:29 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.